CHAPTER 36

Diere

"I'm gonna get a tattoo of your name"

"What are you serious?!?" I asks as he grabs my hand leading me through the parlor and into a room in the back. I can't lie it's very romantic but I don't know if it's a good idea.

"Deadly" he says as we walk into a room where Ray is tattooing a woman. She's really pretty, she has green eyes and tan skin that looks amazing with her long wavy black hair. Once he finishes she sits down on the chair in front of him handing him her phone.

"You should take me out" she doesn't ask it seems more like she's telling him but he doesn't seem to mind because he takes the phone from her and we can hear the dialing noise coming from it. I look up at august surprised.

"I'll pick you up at 7" he says handing the phone back to her she smiles and nods walking out the room. August and I scoot out the way to let her pass awkwardly waving.

"What the hell are you too idiots doing here don't you have school?" He asks not even have seen us yet. We walk into the room sitting on the tattooing couch thingy.

"That girl you were talking to was really pretty is she your girlfriend?" I ask I can't help it. The romance reader in me wants to know everything.

"Diere don't get your hopes up Ray hasn't had a steady girlfriend since before I was born." August laughs and Ray punches him on the shoulder. And august does it back.

"That's none of your business." He says but I can see his face turning pink. I decide to leave it alone for now but I will get him to tell me everything about her. "Answer my question why aren't you too at school."

"I want a tattoo" august says.

"Yeah okay pay up" Ray says holding out his hand. Ik suprised he's cool about it I just know my mom would freak. I guest august is technically an adult now but still.

"Hell no. All those people I helped you tat for free???" He says pushing his hand away . Ray rolls his eyes and preps his materials cleaning if his needles with a disinfecting wipe.

"I don't know if this is a good idea" what are you doing?

"Everyone will know that I'm yours" he whispers in my ear. I look up at him and his eyes wander to my lips.

"What is he trying to get" Ray says oblivious. I move away from august turning my attention to Ray

"My name" I say cringing. The more I think about it the more I'm against it.

"Yeah that's tacky." I try not to go take offense to this as august rolls his eyes.

"What if we get one together?" I say. At this point I'm kind of excited. And getting in an argument with my mom just fuels my want to do something she wouldn't like.

"Really you would wanna?" August asks his eyes lighting up. It's cute how excited he is to do this. And I'm surprised very he doesn't bring up my mom and what she would think about it.

"Mhm" I nod.

"Well here's a book of them. " Ray hands is a book of examples august and I flip through them looking at all of the tattoos they have to offer most of them are basic hearts or a key and lock but I feel like we need something more symbolic. We've been through so much and if we're getting a tattoo together it needs to show that.

The insecurities of dating a white boy (bwwm)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें