23. .

I can't say if I'm excited or nervous at this moment

I can't say if I'm excited or nervous at this moment. After what Ares asked me, I couldn't stop blushing and smiling like a teenager in love. Damn, I think my cheeks are gonna explode from too much blushing this night. . . . fuck I have just 2 hours to prepare and my hair is gonna take up to a fucking hour. Guess I better get ready.

I went into the bathroom and started with my routine then took a shower. I fixed my hair which took half my time and I haven't even gotten dressed yet.

After taking care of my hair with took a lot of work, I strolled to my closet testing and throwing every cloth I had. . . .Am I really gonna find a dress?
I sighed sitting on my bed, it's already 7:15pm, I took one last look at the closet and --- bingo!

I did my makeup and wore the dress and my shoes and went downstairs to where Nellie was waiting. I told her about the date and from then on she couldn't stop teasing me and I don't think she'd ever stop.

As I approached her, she was watching her favourite cooking show cuddled up on the couch.

"Nellie?" I called out to her. "How do I look?"

She stuffed her face with popcorn then looked at me. "You look. . . ." She paused, her mouth hung open as the popcorn dropped back into the bowl. "Oh. My. Goodness."

"Fuck Ari! You look so fabulous. Girl I never thought you'd wear this dress again after what happened last time with Travis." She smiled throwing popcorn into her mouth.

Everytime I wore something exposed Travis would make a big deal out of it which made me self conscious about my appearance and body anytime he was with me. I began to work hard to maintain my figure while eating whatever the hell I wanted to eat.

I'm by no means a model material because my love for food wouldn't allow me to be one. I don't have long legs like Nellie but what I do have is a mighty fine ass and a gorgeous pair of tits to flaunt and this black dress really did a good job making both pop out.

"Babe that motherfucker is a forgotten story already. Forgotten, burnt and thrown away like the trash he is ok." I said to her and she gave a cheeky smile still packing the popcorn into her mouth.

"That's my girl. Bitch I so much love this look on you right now."

Looking at myself through the floor length mirror in the living room, my makeup simple but gave me the temptress look which highlighted my chocolate brown eyes. My lightly tanned skin glowing so well and I've painted my lips in a deep red colour which matched with my black red. My curly brown locs parted into two, one resting on my back and the other just above my bra line.

I straightened my spine tugged the end of the dress just as it stops above my mid thigh. God this dress leaves nothing to hide.

I smiled and murmured to myself, " you're looking so sexy Ari."

I brought out my phone and checked the time-- 7:30 already. It's almost time and he's not here yet. I thought of messaging him and a door bell drew my attention.

"He's here Ari." Nellie smiled fixing my hair. " Go get that D bitch."

"Shut up Nellie." I slapped her arm as she laughed at her own words. " I'm going now." I said and gave her hug.

I opened the door and a met with a familiar blue eyes scanning my whole body which made my cheeks burn. Oh Fuck he looks so sexy in that black shirt rolled up to his elbow which did a good job displaying his veiny arms and tattoos and a black jeans to match.

So fucking HOT.

"God you look so beautiful angel." He says pulling me into a hug with his hands on my ass.

"Thanks but w-we better leave now Ares or else we're gonna be late." I blushed as he licked his staring at me.

"Right, this way baby." He puts his hand on my lower back as we walked to the car.

This fucking butterflies.

He closes the door after I sit down and walked to the driver seat getting in. He places one hand on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel, I just couldn't stop staring at him. That night at the hotel during the trip when we kissed I knew I was screwed but I didn't imagine this deep. I'm just falling harder for this man beside me.

"Where are we going Ares ?" I asked him but he only smiled.

"Just a little patience, we'll be there soon." He says as he tucks my hair behind my ears.

I pouted Crossing my hands over my chest but he only laughed and pecked my lips. His grip on my lap thighened as his hands made their way further into my inner thigh as he leaned down whispering in my ears.

"You look so fucking sexy in this dress angel, so sexy and if you keep on biting those lips, I don't think I would be able to control myself from wanting to see those lips wrapped around my cock." His breath is so hot against my neck which made me squeeze my thighs together, moisture pooling in between my legs."Would you want that hmm?"

Holy fuck. This man.

I can feel all the blood rush to my cheeks and my panties soaking wet just at the thought of that.

"Ares, stop it." I couldn't help smiling. "Just continue driving already." He smiled and didn't say another word.

The traffic jam was so slow and annoying but thank goodness we didn't get stuck there for an hour or two. After a while we pulled over at a parking lot and I could see gold lights at a distance.

After killing the engine, he walked over to my side, opening the door as I stepped out. "Be careful angel." He says as we walked over to where the light was coming from.

Ares kept smiling as we made our way into the cinema, I was confused as hell then a man in red shirt and black pants approached us which I'm guessing he's one of the employees.

"Good evening Mr. Russo." The man slightly bowed to Ares. "Sir please this way." He stretched out his left hand to a direction.

We followed him as he walked through a hall way and stopped at a door which had the 'VIP' sign on it. I couldn't believe my eyes as he opened the door -- oh God this is unbelievable.

The room had black leather seats, and a small glass table in the front row which had varieties of snacks and drinks on it and the large flat screen in front just caps it all.

This is so amazing.

"Thank you. You may leave us now." Ares said to the man. After the man left, Ares turned to me and led me towards the front seat, his hands not leaving mine.

"Ares?" I looked at him and he stared at me with a smile on his face. "Did you do all this for me?

"This is a small thing compared to the things I want to do for you angel, you really deserve more than this. Now don't let me see that tear drop from your eyes."He placed a kiss on my forehead and gave me a bowl of popcorn and also a drink from the table.

God where has this man been all my life?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Stay tuned for more chapters

Love you so much fam.💖😘.