1.2K 6 1

ARIANA'S OUTFIT ^^^
•|One year later|•
|9pm|

I'm currently laying on my bed watching a movie 'Never have I ever

This show is just so interesting and I
always ship Devi and Ethan. That guy is just so hot and sexy, a real bad boy.

I love it.

It's been a year since I graduated and I've been in this house all day every day during the last year and goddamn I hate it.

"I can't do this anymore." I said to myself. I have to do something. I'll get a good paying job at a fashion or modelling company. Yes! That's it. That's what I'm gonna do.

I picked up my phone and searched for some companies and any vacancies they may have. I got pretty lucky and found some with interview dates tomorrow. I shortlisted them and went to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit for the interview.

After some time of getting everything ready I went to sleep so I can wake up early tomorrow.

Morning|7am|

I woke up and turned off the alarm
clock and went to take a shower. I came out and got ready putting on my clothes and curling my hair then I took my files and left the room.

I went downstairs and saw Nellie cooking breakfast, a while later she was done and we started eating. I moved in with Nellie after our graduation because many companies are located here so I could get a job.

She said she was ok with it but technically she said, "Bitch! Don't ask me that shit, you can even kick me out if you want and take the house all to yourself, you know you're always welcome here." She's just the best friend ever.

I know I had to tell her about the interviews I'll be having today.

"Nel I'm having some job interviews today. I can't let you be working alone." I said to her.

She sighed and took my hands in hers.
"Bitch you can do anything you want concerning your career. Why tell me first?".

"It's because I just think you should know."

She slapped my arm and said, " It looks like I need to beat that little ass of yours to tell you one more time you don't need my permission to do anything."

"Thanks bestie." I said with a mouth full of food.

I looked at the time and-- shoot I was
running late, the interview is supposed to start at 8: 30am and its already 7: 55am.

I hug Nellie goodbye and ran out of the house, I hope I make it on time. I
got to the bus stop to find a taxi and it was packed with people on every side,
I stood there for about five minutes before I could get a taxi. I had about four interviews today and I have to be
on time to complete all four.