1.2K 15 2

ARES' OUTFIT ^^^

I couldn't believe she was here in my company

I couldn't believe she was here in my company. . .she was in my office. God.
It has been a year since I last saw her at the graduation party looking as sexy and beautiful as ever.

When I walked into my office and saw her standing there I couldn't believe it, she had become more beautiful I couldn't stop staring at her.

The dress hugging her body like it was made especially for her and fuck those thick thighs slightly exposed from her dress. So tempting.

The moment I looked into her chocolate brown eyes, I immediately got trapped in them and those lips fuck I just want to kiss her and mark her as mine.

Only mine.

Only God knows the things I want to do to her, trail my hands and lips on every inch of her beautiful smooth tanned skin.

"Are you done day dreaming about her?" Antonio's voice pulled me out of thoughts.

At some point I regret telling them about her, ever since they tease and trouble me all the time.

"Don't you have somewhere to be nio?" I ask as I removed my jacket throwing myself on my couch. " You're disturbing me here."

"Nope." He said popping the 'p' sound.
"I plan on staying here all day."

I rolled my eyes and looked over to her. She's looking so focused typing something on the computer. Thank goodness I made that decision of making her office see through. I can look at that face all day.

"Are you gonna tell her or are you still going to be obsessed with her knowing you can't stay a minute without looking at her." He asked taking a sit next to me.

He's right after I saw her at the college, I follow her and secretly took photos of her and even got her name tattooed on my chest. Yes I may sound like an obsessed crazy creep but she's all I want.

Since I saw her, I have even stopped sleeping around around with those sluts. I don't know the spell she cast
on me but I do know I'm falling so hard for her each passing day.

"I'm not gonna tell her. I'm going to make her want me, I'll break off that innocent little rope around her. She's gonna crave me. I'll make her mine. I'll mark her as mine." I said pouring out wine for the both of us.

"Dude you're crazy. You know she has a boyfriend right?" He asked.

"I know and I don't care. I'm gonna take her away from him and I'll make sure of that." He nodded and we continued talking when we heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." I said with a cold voice. I kept an expressionless face knowing it may be some employee coming to complain non-stop.

Arianna came inside with some files in her hands and my face softened immediately I saw her, "Sir you have a meeting with Mr. Hays in three minutes."