1.3K 14 2

"Whaaaat!" Nellie shouted almost deafening my ears

After Ares dropped me off yesterday when I insisted to leave because he wasn't even ready to let me go home and I wasn't sure I could stay a little longer at that house looking his glorious body and pink sweet lips all day without wanting to cross the line I myself drew for the both of us.

So it's better I left.

Nellie and I decided to have a girls day with no phone, no nothing since she was free from work today and it's Sunday--my favorite day of the week because I get to rest today before the week of stress begins and we plan on having a lot of fun.

We were in the kitchen with me making us breakfast and Nellie sitting on the chair near the slab drinking her favorite morning coffee as I told her all that went on in the past weeks.

As I guessed so, she almost drove to Travis' house with a knife in her bag already mumbling out places and how many times she'd stab him for what he did saying she would make sure he meets the devil today. I held her back and after half an hour of convincing her to forget about the whole thing with travis, she finally let it slide. For now.

I then told her about what happened between Ares and I and she has been shouting looking at me like she had seen a ghost or something.

"Can you just stop shouting for chrissake Nellie?" I pleaded while cutting the pineapples into the bowl.

"Wait a minute babe, let me get this straight." She began. "You went on a business trip, hooked up with your boss, ignored him for two whole days because of that ugly jerk and then you wake up in his house with no memories of anything that happened the previous night?"

I sigh. This woman likes making small things seem serious. "Well firstly you really didn't have to repeat everything all over again Nellie." I said. "And secondly we didn't have sex, it was just--"

She interrupted me before I could finish talking, "it's the same fucking thing, if not for that douchebag you used to call a boyfriend, you wouldn't have held back those days and would've experienced the pleasure you deserved."

I rolled my eyes at her turning around to flip the bacons. I turned around again and saw her wiping fake tears as she drank her coffee.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's just because I really thought you'd die a virgin bestie." She faked sobbed.

I glared at her but she continued what she was doing not even sparing me look. After a minute she finally looked at me and smiled.

"Girl you like him." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. "You can't deny it this time."

I rested my hands on the slab and looked at her, "fine! I don't deny it happy? Even though I like him Nellie, we both know I can't have him."

She frowned. "Why?"

"It's because he's my fucking boss Nellie, I just can't jeopardize my job for the attraction I have towards him. It's not right."