1.2K 13 0

I'm sitting in my office checking all emails and messages sent to Ares

I'm sitting in my office checking all emails and messages sent to Ares. Yes he made me call him by his name whenever we're alone which I don't understand why, cause he literally my boss.

Oh God there are almost hundreds of these emails and thousands of messages. Who in their right sense of mind sends the same message over and over again.

I'm just so fucking tired.

I never new being an assistant to the richest man in the country is so fucking tiring.

I took a break and walked over to the mini refrigerator at the corner taking a pineapple juice. I just can't do without taking anything tht has pineapple or strawberry in it.

I mean there is also a coffee maker in the office too but God knows how much I hate coffee. I can't drink it to save a life not even mine. The thirst is just so weird and gross, the only time I do drink coffee is when I need energy for the day or to stay awake during the night which also takes me forever to finish.

Just as I was about to seat down, katherine barged into my office. Again.

Katherine miller, tall and blonde who thinks she's better than everyone but she's nowhere to good talk of better. She makes sure to seduce every man that passes her way even people's husbands or boyfriends. I just wonder how many men she's slept with.

What a slut.

I glare at her, "Katherine didn't they teach you how to knock or you just want to annoy the hell outta me."

She rolled her eyes and came closer to me, "Listen Arianna, you don't owe this company or this office ok. You're just an employee here like everyone else, so don't expect me to wait at the door waiting for your permission to come in."

"Here are some files you need to check." She threw a bunch of files on my desk.

Is this stupid bitch for real right now, firstly she barged into my office blabbering nonsense and now she's commanding me like she's the one paying my salary.

I really feel like tearing every hair off her shapeless little head into shreds.

"Who the heck gave you the right to talk to me like that?" I said glaring at her. "By the way this files are meant to be reviewed by the boss not me."

She flashed a fake smile, "Well the boss is busy so is everyone else and you're the only one who doesn't have anything doing so you should do it."

I got angry and stood up and I was going to slap her but then I remembered the CEO's office was just next to mine and he really hates noise. She really got lucky this time not getting her plastic ugly face disfigured.

"Fine. Just get out." I said taking a sit and started with a file.

I heard her hiss and slammed the door. I couldn't care less, I just pitied the poor door. Now because of this two—faced bitch I have to work overtime again.