18. .

Why the fuck is she ignoring me now?

She's been ignoring me for two whole days. Two fucking days. Ever since we left the hotel the next morning, she has been ignoring me like I'm invisible and avoiding me like I'm some kind of plague. It's so fucking frustrating.

After what happened that night at the hotel, I thought everything would be different between us and yes it did  become different, so much different that we hadn't talked for the past two days.

The memories of that night kept playing over and over again in my head everytime I look at her. The desire that enveloped us that night was so fucking addicting. Those sounds she made as I fucked her pussy with my fingers. Fuck — I thought my cock would explode in my pants. And here she is acting like we're strangers.

She had even taking up more tasks at the event just to stay away from me. She's my assistant but it now seems like she's working for the others instead of me. I really don't know how I would live or cope without talking to her or hearing her sweet voice.

I may sound like a total creep but a year ago I planted microchips just to hear her voice and have a good night sleep and here she is now driving me crazy.

So fucking crazy.

I glance over to where she is standing at the backstage wearing a red body hugging dress that is showing all her perfect and sexy curves that makes me wanna worship her body all day long and never stop.

I continue staring at her when our eyes met for a moment but she suddenly averted her gaze going further into the backstage to where the models were.

That's it. I couldn't even concentrate on the fucking runway show and there she was making it worse for me. I'm going to talk to her after this show and she's going to tell me the reason for all these behaviors whether she likes it or not.

"Is everything alright Mr Russo?" I heard Miss Dave's voice beside me which brought me back to reality. "You seem troubled."

Like she knows what kind of trouble I'm going through now. I nodded fixing my tie and suit jacket, "No problem. I'm fine."

She smiled and said,"ok if you say so. Let's enjoy the show then."

I didn't reply and turned my attention to the models that were walking on the runway showing off the different outfits they were putting on. I just can't wait for this fucking show to end.