19. .

'Ahh

'Ahh. . . .yes. . . Fuck Travis!'

'Fuck me harder babe. . .'

'So you like it when I fuck you this hard hmm?'

'fuck yes Travis!'

I shut my eyes close as the memories I never expected to have came rushing back to me. I never had expected this day come would ever become a reality.

The memories of Travis my boyfriend- well ex boyfriend fucking his so called red head friend Emma on the bed we have both shared as a couple came clouding my mind.

The company came back from the trip a day ago and of course I was with Ares things loosening up just a little bit between us and I wanted to surprise Travis by not telling him I was back.

-Flashback.

I came inside the house and found clothes scattered everywhere, panties and bra on the sofa and I didn't just let my mind guess what was going on. Approaching further I heard loud moans coming from his room and I hoped and prayed it was not what I was thinking.

I went further and the noises became louder and you could hear slapping sounds coming from the room. The door was half opened which I peeped through and saw the nightmare I could have never imagined happening before my eyes.

Travis was taking her from the back while rubbing her pussy and Emma gripping her own breast, their heads thrown backwards as their moans got louder.

I stood there unable to move, watching my boyfriend have sex with another girl was so fucking absurd but I couldn't even move a muscle, not a single muscle. Emma's head jerked towards my direction and she smiled with an evil glint in her eyes as she came and collapsed on the bed.

She knew I was standing there all along.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I barged into the room making Travis look towards my direction but he didn't look surprised just. . . .calm, not flinching as he came after her and stood up coming to me.

What the actual guts he had?

"A-"

Before he could speak I sent a hard slap across his face as tears spilled from my eyes. I couldn't believe he was my boyfriend at this moment.

He lied to me, he betrayed me and he cheated on me.

Why?

"Why did you do this Travis!" I shout hitting him on the chest as tears continued to fall. "Why did you lie to me, you cheated on me!"

"What was I supposed to do Arianna, you never let me touch you. We haven't even had sex Arianna, didn't you think I would want sex once huh?. You didn't give it to me and I took it from someone else."