17. .

Ares stood there with widened eyes glued on my body

Ares stood there with widened eyes glued on my body. I bit my lips to hid the red blushing marks on my cheeks. I still can't believe Nellie gave me a lingerie. A fucking lingerie.

She's really crazy.

I walked towards him but he backed off and suddenly left the room.What?
Just like that?

What am I saying, I must look like a whole begging for sex and attention. I sat down on the bed feeling sad at how he just left the room like that.

A few minutes later he came back to the room, took his laptop from his bag and went to sit at the table without even looking at me.

Why is he suddenly acting like this?

No! I'm going to talk to him now whether he likes it or not. I went to him and beside him but he ignored me like I wasn't even there. I closed his laptop and went closer to him, our bodies just an inch from touching.

"Talk to me Ares. Why are you ignoring me all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong?".

He looked away closing his eyes, "you didn't do anything angel. Just go to bed."

I brought his face back to mine saying, "open your eyes and look at me Ares.What happened?".

He opened his eyes and gave me a stern look, " what do you want me to say angel?".

"The truth. I want the fucking truth."

He sighed and rubbed his forehead.
"I really don't know what to say angel, you make it so fucking hard for me. Ever since I saw you at our college one year ago, I can't think of anything else. Everything about you, your body, and I mean your everything makes me so crazy. When I see you all I can think about is all the bad, unimaginable things I want to do to you, very bad things angel."

I stood there listening to all the things he was saying. All the things he was saying at this moment was making my body hot as hell and everything rushed to the middle of my legs making me so wet and needy. Fuck! My nipples were already trying to free themselves from the silky fabric.

He went on,"and when I saw you come out in this lingerie, I knew I couldn't stay a minute longer without wanting to put you on all fours and fucking that tight little pussy of yours till you pass out from pleasure."

God! My panties is soaked right now.

             🔞🥵: Smut warning.

I moved closer closing the distance between us and whispered in his ears, "so what's stopping you ares?"

"I don't wa—". Before he could continue I attacked his lips in a kiss and he sat there shocked but it didn't take more than five seconds before he pulled me by my neck deepening the kiss.

He pulled me on his lap with my legs straddling him. I wrapped my hands around his neck wanting more of the kiss, and he bit my bottom lips making me moan into his mouth.