20. .

I opened my eyes and saw myself in an unfamiliar bedroom--what the heck am I doing here and whose room is this?

I tried to sit up but felt a sharp pain in my head like they are hammering a nail into my skull. I held my head massaging my temples to ease the pain but Christ it's only getting worse.

I searched for my phone to text Nellie but then remembered what happened yesterday and I haven't even told her yet because I'm damn sure she's gonna march right to his house and make a scene so, for now-- no!

I really have no time to think about that bastard, for now I need to find out where I am.

I tried to get up from the bed and that's when I heard a knock outside. Gosh someone's here! I sat back down on the bed and yelled a 'come in' pulling the bed sheets tighter around my body.

The door opened and a beautiful aged woman probably in her fifties came in carrying a bowl in her hands. She smiled at me and gave a single nod and carefully dropped the bowl on the lamp post next to the bed.

"Good morning dear. Don't worry you're safe ok?" She says still smiling. I bet she must have seen the worry on my face.

"Good morning to you too mam." I greeted her with a smile but instead she shook her head taking a sit next to me on the bed.

"Please call me Aunt Kathy like Ares does?"

What?! Ares?

Wait a minute I'm in his house? It all makes sense now he must have been the one that picked me up from the club last night. Oh God, did he know what happened yesterday?

I flashed her a smile," ok aunt Kathy. I'm sorry but where can I find Ares ?".

"He's in the gym right now but you can meet him later but first you need to drink this." She picked up the bowl and gave it to me. What. The. Fuck. Is. This?!

As if reading my thoughts she replied, "this is a concoction Ares told me to get you saying you may have a headache when you wake up."

I gulped looking at the greenish soup in my hands, a wave of nausea flashing through me making me scrunch up my face in disgust.

"I know the smell might not be very good but it's very effective and it also works fast so it's better to drink up before it gets cold." She suggested.

I closed my nose and drank the whole thing in one go not wanting to drink it a second time.

Yuck! This tastes like mixing coffee and mayonnaise together.

I gave her the bowl covering my mouth before I throw up all over the bed. She laughed at my reaction and headed to the door.

"Dear you take a bath and clean up, I'll bring some clothes for you." She said making me look down at my dress.

Fuck my dress is stained and smells of alcohol now. Christ! Even my panties. . . . are missing? What the heck actually happened last night?