1.2K 15 2

             ARIANNA'S OUTFIT ^^^

It's been two days since the interview and I'm starting to think I didn't get the job

It's been two days since the interview and I'm starting to think I didn't get the job. I'm in my room reading a dark romance novel and I've read this book like five times now.

I took a break and went to the bathroom to pee. I came out and heard a notification sound from my phone, I checked it and- oh my God!
I got the job, I got it.

"Nellie!! I have good news." I shouted as I ran to her room.

"Hey girl what happened? Did you break up with Travis?" She asked coming towards me.

"What? No. Nel I got the job."

"The jo- oh my goodness! I'm so happy for you bitch." She said hugging me.

"Thanks Nel. I can't believe I'm gonna be the assistant to the CEO of the Russo enterprises." She gasped loudly and squealed shaking me by my shoulders.

"AHHH!! Girl you're already the assistant to the CEO of the largest and richest company in the country."

I smiled and nodded my head, "Yh. . . I
guess my luck."

"No Ari not your luck, your fate, your destiny. You really hit the jackpot. I'm so proud of you." She said smiling and pulled me in for a hug.

I swear I hug this girl more than I hug my own boyfriend.

"Ok girl I have to go sleep now so I can wake up early." She nodded and we left to ur rooms.

I called up Travis and told him about the job and he was so happy. We talked for a while before drifting off to sleep.

                Morning|6: 30am|

I got up happy singing my way to the bathroom. I'm so happy I'll have a paying job now. I put on my clothes and styled my hair into a bun with few strands falling at my face and I put on some light makeup and went
downstairs to see Nellie also ready to
leave.

She saw me and smiled," Good morning beautiful, you're looking so gorgeous my lady. Make sure not to charm the CEO."

This girl really knows how to make me blush.

"How are sure it's not an old man that's the CEO huh?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She shrugged and said, "Whoever it is they won't take their eyes off you. I'm sure of that."

"Ok! Ok! Let's go before we'll be late, we'll buy breakfast on the way." She agreed and we left the house.

We got into her car and blasted one of our favorite songs 'Kiss me more by doja cat and sza. People must have
thought we were crazy how we were
shouting on the road but we didn't give a fuck.

We went to the cafe and bought our breakfast. I had the cafe latte and glazed donut while Nellie bought an americano and chocolate banana bread.

A while later Nellie dropped me in front of the company and drove off to the law firm. I greeted the guards and went to the receptionist and immediately she saw me she flashed a smile.