16. .

ARIANNA'S OUTFIT ^^^

I opened the door and saw Ares standing there with his hands in his pockets

I opened the door and saw Ares standing there with his hands in his pockets. His eyes turned dark as he scanned my whole body and I swear I saw him lick his lips. His gaze was so intense it had me squeezing my legs together.

He smiled,"Fuck angel, you look so damn beautiful."

"Thank you Ares."

I looked behind him and saw his car parked there and standing right beside it was the big hefty man that walked into the office the other day when I was with Ares.

Is he the driver?

"Why are you here anyway, aren't you supposed to be at the airport?" I asked.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in first ?"

"Oh. . .yh sorry. Please come in." He went inside and sat down on the couch looking around the house and then he spoke.

"I'm here to pick you up mi amor."

I gasp, "But I thought the company bus is gonna pick up all the employees."

He nodded smiling, "I know angel but you're not just any employee you're my assistant so you're coming with me. Are you ready to go?"

"Um. . .yes, lemme go get my bag." I went upstairs and grabbed my bag and left with Ares after saying goodbye to Nellie but something tells me she did something. I waved it off as I entered Ares' car.

"I told you not to sit far away from me angel." I heard him say and I went closer to him but instead he pulled me by my waist as I weighed nothing and now I'm on his lap with his hands caressing my thighs.

Fuck! I can feel myself getting wet because of his touch. I buried my face in his chest listening to the sound of his heartbeat. So calm and peaceful. I wish time would just stop.

"Do you know where we're going after we land sweetheart?" He asked making me lift my head to look at him.

"Where?"

"My house."

His. . . .house?

house?