15. .

"Sir the Seattle fashion week is next week and all the models are ready

"Sir the Seattle fashion week is next week and all the models are ready." An employee from the designing committee said.

The Seattle fashion week is one of the biggest fashion event held for all modelling and designing company. We have been preparing for this event for so long and it's finally happening.

Ares nodded,"Ok then. Prepare the plane tickets for all that is going there."

This 📲 means on phone call

"Sorry baby I won't be able to pick you up today."📲

                                 "And why is that?"📲

"I'm sorry but I have a few things
to finish over here. Take a cab. . . .
I lo-"📲

I cut the call before he could finish talking.

Argh! Fuck you Travis!

Now I have to spend this money on cab fare. I was hoping to buy some groceries with this money but no he just had to spoil everything.

I waited in front of the company to hail for a cab but then a black car stopped in front of me and the glass rolled down revealing. . . . Ares?!

"Get in!" He said with a stern tone.

I got in, I mean don't judge me I'm just trying to save money. I sat far away from him clutching my purse that was on my laps hard.

"Don't sit far away from me angel." He pulled me closer to him, his hand squeezing my waist tightly making me squirm on my seat.

He pushed a strand of hair off my face and spoke," where is your destination love?"

"I wanted to stop at the grocery store before heading home."