Chapter 7

Vanessa

"Make yourself at home, and I'll warm up something for us," I called out to him.

"I'll help you," Dylan said, walking into the kitchen. "

"No, it's okay your my guest. I'm not going to make anything extravagant. All I'm going to do is throw some stuff in the microwave." I said, trying to shoo him off.

Dylan threw his hands up. "Fine, fine. I'll go sit."

"Thank you," I sang as I took out some pizza rolls and french fries and threw them in the microwave. I made our plates and fetched some sodas.

"The food is ready!" I called out to Dylan.

"Thank you," he said as we sat down at the table.

"No problem. I hope you don't mind. I thought these would be perfect for studying and snacking." I gestured to the food.

Dylan chuckled. "This is perfect."

I reached into my bag and pulled out my notebook and our textbook. "Where do you want to start?"

After an hour of making some pretty good progress, I thought it was time for a break. I didn't want to overwhelm him with information.

Dylan smiled at me as I got up and stretched. "You're a pretty good tutor."

I donned a proud smile. "I am, aren't I?"

Dylan chuckled and shook his head before packing up his bag. "I texted Sage to come to pick me up so she should be soon."

As we waited for Sage we decided that we would try and fit in a study session next week. It was a little hard to plan around his football practice but we were able to make it work. Dylan gave me a hug and walked out when we heard a honk outside. When he was gone I began putting up our plates and packing my bag for tomorrow. I sighed when I plopped down on to the couch. Now I had other homework to do.

I groaned when the doorbell rang.

Vote. Comment. Enjoy. n.n