Promise

The week has already passed by and now theres no time. I grew lonelier and lonelier as I saw his clothes getting packed into boxes. Suzu curled up next to me and slept. I sat on his bed as he continued to pack personal belongings. "so its already today right?" he stopped for a moment and then continued packing again. "yeah.." I took a look around the room and he left posters on the wall but his drawers were empty. He closed the box and then taped it up and sat next to me. "is that enough for you?" he leaned back with his arms supporting him. "yeah. just my clothes and a few pictures is enough. They have a room for me there already." I sighed and then looked at his boxes. "shouldn't you send those?" he sat back up properly and then wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"the movers are going to pick it up in about 30 minutes." I leaned towards him and then sighed. "this is depressing, let's go play some basketball before its time for your flight. He smiled and then sat up. "c'mon let's go then!" I got up and then ran to my room. I left my t-shirt on but changed into shorts. I ran back out my room and then he held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we ran down the stairs hand in hand. Kei was downstairs and we were going to tell him that when the movers came, let them in but he read out minds. " I already know. now go." We smiled as we opened the door and ran out. As we came out we ran into that american man. "where are you going?!" we laughed and ran past him. "going to play some basketball!"

We got to the courts and then me and Aomine were one on one. I held the ball and then took a deep breath. I let my senses take over me and I looked at Aomine. I dribbled down the court and he followed closely. I spun around and then aimed for a shot but he was in front of me now. I smirked and then threw the ball inbetween his legs and rejoined my hand and the ball. I jumped and then went for a dunk. Aomine tried hitting the ball out of my hand but then I switched hands and then dunked with my left hand.

We both landed onto the ground and then he looked at me. "that move.." I smiled and handed him the ball. "yep. that was the same dunk as the one when we first met." He laughed and then patted me on the head. "just that you didn't tear the hoop off." I laughed and then Aomine took a breath. We both smiled at eachother and then he sprinted down the court. I followed him and was in front of him now. He tried getting past me but I didn't let him pass. He jumped and then threw for a 3 pointer but I jumped up and caught the ball. I ran down the court and then he was onto me again. I got past him but barely. He was on my tail. He tried stealing the ball but then I threw the ball over his head and it fell into the hoop. I picked the ball back up and then we smiled at eachother. Suddenly we heard clapping and we turned to see that american man and Aomine's agent.

"wow that's the first time we've seen Aomine lose. and by a girl." I looked towards Aomine and he smiled while putting his arm around my shoulder. "she's not just a 'girl'." They looked at me and then smiled. "oh so this is the 'one and only girlfriend' you ALWAYS think about during meetings?" Aomine blushed and then covered my ears. "you heard nothing!!" I laughed and then pulled his hands off my ears. I looked towards his agent and smiled. "take care of this idiot for me?" he nodded and then Aomine put his hands on my cheeks. "hey its your fault for liking a idiot like me." I laughed and then pinched his cheeks. "well its not mt fault you're an idiot." We growled at eachother and then laughed it off. "well im Ichinose, Aomine's agent. This is Anderson, he's a famous scouter." I shook their hands and Ichinose and Anderson walked us to a car and then we all sat in as we drove back home.

When we got home we saw the movers leaving and we walked inside. We changed and then met back outside and went into the car again, but this time to the airport. Aomine had his suitcase and sat next to me. He had a little bag and then handed it to me. "open it." I opened it and then it was...a cellphone. I looked towards him and he smiled. "ill be super busy but ill call you when I can." I smiled and then he showed me how to use it as we were on our way to the airport. It was pretty easy. We suddenly got interrupted by Ichinose. "im sorry but we're at the airport now."

We got out the car and then we walked into the airport. Everybody was there to see him off already. Kei, him mom, Toko, the GOM, the whole team, and even Seirin. He grabbed his ticket from a female worker and he walked back to me and then hugged me tight. I felt tears slowly stream down my face and he wiped them away. He kissed me on the forehead and I stopped my tears. I hugged him tightly and then he looked down at me. He leaned in and we kissed gently. It was the most gentle one he ever gave me. He treated me like I was fragile. 'flight 301 is ready for departure' "Aomine...that's your plane." he growled and then kissed me on the cheek. "yeah I know." he let go of me and walked with Ichinose and Anderson. They gave their tickets to the male worker and he let them through. I watched as Aomine walked through the door and he turned to face me again. He lip spoke to me and I felt my tears stream down my face. Akashi came to comfort me and he hugged me as I cried. Its no wonder why Aomine calls him mom. "I saw him lip talking. what did he say?" I cried into his shoulder and spoke flimsy. "h-he said...I love you.." He hugged me tight and hushed me. I stopped my tears and then I looked out the window. Something must had lead my eyes to a certain window and I saw Aomine. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it. Everybody wanted to look too. "Tora? what is it?" I smiled at the text and handed my phone to Akashi. He read it out loud for everyone to hear.

"I love you little kitty. I'll come back. And when I come back, im coming for you. Promise."