Little Kitty

I woke up and I opened my eyes reluctantly. It was cold. I sat up slowly. "ouch my head.." I looked and saw that Aomine wasn't there next to me. "a dream?" I heard loud steps coming towards my door. BAM! the door flew open!

"stay in bed!" I focused my attention on him...or rather what he was wearing...No shirt....black jeans....and...MY PINK APRON. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed so hard that my belly felt squeezed out.

"what?" he looked at my apron he was wearing. "im just BORROWING it okay?!" I reduced from laughing to giggling. he smiled a little then I looked to see what he was holding. a bowl of porridge.

He sat down next to me on the bed and grabbed the spoon. He blew on it and extended the spoon towards me. "say ahh~" I blushed red and yelled. "IM NOT A BABY SO I CAN FEED MYSELF!!!" I grabbed for the spoon but he moved it from my reach and lifted it up.

"you're not a baby but you're my little kitty so open up!" As I was going to yell he shoved the spoon in my mouth. "mmmffhhh!!!" he pulled the spoon out my mouth and I coughed. "are you trying to SUFFOCATE me?!?!"

He smiled and then looked at me evilly. "You get no food if I don't feed you. and if you get up, you can't recover." I growled at him and mumbled. "fine...but im not saying 'ahh~'" he looked at me and he looked as little disappointed. "fine whatever."

He fed me and I wouldn't look him i'm the eyes. I could tell he was pissed about it. "hey at least LOOK at your owner!!" my OWNER?!?! I am not OWNED! "HEY IM NOT A REAL-" Before I was going to finish he put the spoon in my mouth. "yes you are really a little kitty that belongs to me." I blushed a little and looked away.

"are you mad?... hey....answer me!" I turned to face him, wearing an embarrassing blush and growled at him. "shut up! just feed me 'OWNER'!" he looked surprised at me and then laughed. "okay little kitty."

The bowl was finished and i tried to get out of the bed. I suddenly got pushed back into my pillow and held down by the shoulders. "Hey let me go!!" he smirked at me. "nope, you have to stay in bed." I blushed and growled. "I need to...."

I mumbled and he looked confused. "you need to what? I can't hear you." I blushed and looked him in the face. "I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!" a little blush made it's way toward his face. "o-oh...okay ill carry you there then." its not like im unable to walk!! this guy URGHHH!! "I CAN WALK THERE MYSELF!!"

Too late already. He lifted me up princess style and then walked inti the bathroom and put me down. "okay. use the bathroom." I glared at him and signaled him to leave. "what? I want to watch my kitt-" before he could finish I threw all my soap bars at him and he flew out the bathroom when I got a head shot. He stumbled backwards and I slammed the door shut. I turned on the bathroom fan so he wouldn't hear any 'noises'. it's embarrassing enough that he fed me.

I was washing my hands until...HOLY UNICORNS!!! ON MY NECK...IS THAT....A HICKEY?!?! I flung the door open and he leaned against the wall in the hallway. I stomped towards him and I moved my hair off my neck. I pointed towards the red mark on my neckline. "WHEN DID YOU DO THIS?!? IN MY SLEEP?!?!"

"I didn't do anything to you in your sleep."

"then how did it get here?!"

"did you forget about what happened before you fell asleep?"

"before I went to sleep..."

I REMEMBER

* "damn you....we're sleeping here tonight." His lips began to travel down to my neck. He kissed it and it felt weird. *

"IT WAS WHEN-!!" he smirked at my red face. "yeah. you were awake weren't you?" I couldn't stop blushing and I felt like dying in embarrassment. "I thought it felt weird!!" he chuckled and then picked me up like a princess. "hey I need to mark what's mine right?"

"EXCUSE ME?! I AM NOT YOURS!!" he stopped walking and smiled at me. "I won against Kuroko, sprinted to the ambulance for you, and right now im taking care of you. I have every right to claim you as mine." this guy...UGHHH!! It was all true. I knew it and I couldn't say anything back. He just smiled and continued walking to my bed.

He set me down on the side of the bed and then sat next to me. "don't you have anything to do here?" I layed back and then sighed. "nope. rent is enough for me to pay alone. I don't buy personal things." he leaned back next to me and we just looked up at the ceiling. he suddenly said something I never saw coming.

"move in with me. I wont take 'no' for an answer."