SCHOOL!

Ugh...its morning...I want to sleep more.."TORA WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes and looked to see who was yelling at me. It was Aomine...shirtless...AGAIN. He sighed at me when I rubbed my eyes.

I looked at him and I felt curious. "Aomine..? I have a question.." he blinked a couple of times and looked at me. "what?" I frowned and looked at his bare skin. "why are you always shirtless in the morning??"

"uh..it gets hot at night so I..take my shirt off?" I looked blank at him. "oh." what a weird way to start a day off... "well get ready. school starts in and hour and a half." I nodded and got off the bed. I was about to take off the oversized shirt bit i looked to my left. He still stood there and I looked at him. "can you like..get out..? im trying to change." he smiled at me and pulled my chin. "I wanna see my kitty cha-" before he could say anything else the door flew open and Momoi stood there with a death glare.

"Aomine. GET. OUT." I even felt the shivers from her demand. He sighed and left the room, shutting the door on his way out. After he shut the door I noticed Momoi was holding something in her hand. She sat on my bed.

"what's that?" she smiled at me and held it in display. "your new GAKUEN uniform" my...WHAT? My jaw dropped and she laughed at my reaction.

"you're moving to Gakuen!"

"says who?!?!"

"the whole team!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT MY GR-"

"oh don't worry! we transferred your grades over already!"

I sighed and she took the clothes off the hanger. "well everybody wanted to be closer to you so..." She frowned and I sat next to her. "its alright. I don't care where I go, as long as my grades are fine." she smiled and then I grabbed the clothes. "well i'll get ready then!"

She walked out the room and I took off Aomine's shirt I wore last night. I wrapped a towel around my torso and held my new uniform on my arm. I walked out the room until BUMP! Ouch I hit something..it was Aomine.

"ouch..hey are you rea- PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!" He turned red and yelled at me. "I NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER FIRST!!" I huffed back at him and he saw the uniform I was holding. "oh so Momoi gave you the uniform already?" I nodded and he smiled. "great. now I can spend more time with you." I blushed and ran past him. I could tell he was smiling even though I didn't check.

I ran into the bathroom and then took a deep breath. I set the clothes aside and then took the towel off. I walked into the shower and then turned the hot water on. Refreshing.

I shampooed my hair and used my favorite body wash...cherry blossom. After rinsing I turned the shower off and then grabbed my towel. I dried my body and then put on my undergarments and then my uniform. I grabbed my blowdryer and then dried my hair slowly, still tired.

I walked out of the bathroom and then threw my dirty clothes into the basket. I grabbed my bag and then ran down the stairs into the kitchen. Its kinda noisy..what the...why's the whole team here?!

They all turned my way and examined me up and down. They all backed away and whispered in a group. They broke the group talk and faced me. "it looks great on you!" I blinked a couple of times and then smiled at them.

All of a sudden Aomine jumped in front of me and held my face into his chest! I can't breathe!! "SHE'S MINE DON'T LOOK!!" what is he?! a frikking kid?! I tried pulling away to find some way to get a breath of fresh air but he wouldn't let go! URGHH!!!

I punched his back and he finally noticed me. He let go of me and I huffed and gasped for air. "uh..my bad." I felt a vein pop and I turned to face him. "WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" everyone jumped and Aomine laughed. "maybe." I was going to KILL him! He suddenly grabbed me by the waist and kissed me on the forehead. I blushed and glared at him, eye to eye. "damn you..." he smiled and then the whole team pulled us apart, grabbed me, and stuck their toungs out at Aomine. "BLEHH!!"

Aomine twitched and gave them the death glare and pulled me away from them. Ugh. Its like the same thing at the sports festival! Suddenly someone else grabbed my arm and it was Momoi! She gave the scariest looking SMILE ever. "let go of her now or I will make your training WORSE THAN HELL." everybody including Aomine flinched. They all let go of me and Momoi pulled me outside. "well let's go to school!"

everyone including me had the same thought. "she's a devil..."