New Friend for me. New Competition for you.

Aomine sat down and was just going to watch. We warmed up and we were about to begin the game. "I wont go easy on you anymore. im fired up." I smirked. "great. im sending you down to hell and you're going to need that light."

We rocked paper scissors to see who would get the ball first and Kuroko won. It was their ball now and I was ready to take it back. Kagami started to dribble down the court and passed to Kuroko. Kuroko passed quickly back to Kagami and he was about to dunk....ABOUT TO.

I jumped up fast and hit the ball out of his hand making it go towards Izuki. Izuki caught the ball but everything seemed still. "EH?!?! DID YOU JUST BLOCK KAGAMI?!?!" Well duh. what'd it look like? "yeah? and?" everyone except Kuroko and Aomine looked at me like I was a monster. "come on! get the game going!" Aomine snapped everybody back to game-mode.

Izuki ran down the court but got stuck when that Mitobe guy cut him off from his plays. Kagami was covering me but it wasn't long before he was behind me. I ran behind Izuki and he passed it to me. I started running and Kagami was in front of me now.

His stupid smirk gave his plan away. Kuroko extended his arm and tried to achieve a back-tip. I already knew he was behind me so I moved quick. I dodged it by moving to the left. "Izuki keep an eye out for Kuroko! I know you can see him!"

Kuroko tried to get the ball from me but then Izuki quickly made a screen. Kuroko was marked! I passed the ball to Hyuga but then Mitobe blocked his plays too! Kagami was blocking me so I pulled out a trick from my sleeve.

I ran past Hyuga and pointed toward the hoop. He knew what I meant. I ran and jumped as Hyuga threw the ball towards the hoop. Kagami jumped right behind me, trying to catch the ball but I grasped the ball and dunked it in over his head. We both landed on the floor as the ball landed on the floor through the hoop seconds after.

Kagami fell on his bottom as I landed on my feet. Everyone yelled, "DID YOU JUST DUNK?!?!!" I replied a 'yeah' as I helped pull Kagami up off the floor. "you're tiny but you sure can play. I wont disappoint you."

We played over and over and it was fun. Hyuga would make his shots and Kagami couldn't score with me on his back. Izuki kept Kuroko on check and Mitobe couldn't block my plays since I moved too quick. It was a wild game. Ultimately we won. 65-27

Since it was getting late we ended the game and Kagami seemed really bummed about losing against me. "here's your ice cream." Aomine gave me a Popsicle and it was my favorite. Mango. "you bought it already?" he laughed. "of course. I already knew you were going to win. If you can beat me then you can kill them." Kagami seemed pissed at that statement but then everyone froze. "YOU BEAT AOMINE?!?" I jumped from their yelling. "y-yeah?" they seemed defeated.

Kagami was still upset. "I can't believe you beat me!" I laughed at his pissed face. "of course she beat you. She wasn't even using all her strength. see that new hoop?" everyone nodded. "well she broke it and had to replace it." everyone looked like life was blown out of them with Kuroko still normal looking.

kuroko was the first to speak. "you broke it? that's impressive." it made me happy to hear that. "thank you! but I like your style better!" he blinked a few times. "really?" i nodded."yeah! I like your passes! if gets everyone fired up!" I smiled at kuroko and i wasnt sure but it looked like he blushed a little. I was about to ask but then Aomine dragged me away and he was really annoyed. We just left like that.

"kuroko? hey why are you staring at that direction. we're going this way."

"I think...I like her."

"you what!?"