Nose bleeds

They threw me into the locker room and another uniform came flying towards me. It was a t-shirt and a pair of spandex. I changed out of the tennis uniform and put on the t-shirt. I looked at the spandex and sighed. "Can't believe im wearing this." I pulled the spandex over and walked out the room. (spandex shorts meaning= barely covering the butt and skin tight.)

The volleyball team pulled me into the gym and I was kind of embarrassed when the boys looked to see what I was wearing. "SPANDEX?!" I sighed and felt like I should just die. "yeah. spandex." Aomine growled at the volleyball team and they retreated to the court.

I smiled at Aomine to cheer his mood up and he frowned at first but smiled in the end. "just go win already." I laughed and then ran onto the court.

The other team was serving first. The guy jumped served and swung hard. My backrow was looking really panicky but I pulled them through. "GET INTO POSITION!!" they all snapped back and received the ball to the setter. I smiled at the setter and he smiled back. He set for me and I jumped. The other team jumped to block my hit but I didn't care. I spiked so hard it threw them back and they landed or their butts. The point was ours!

It was our ball now. It was my serve and I stood behind the line. I took a deep breath then threw the ball in the air. Jump serve!! It flew over the net and into their court! The boys looked at eachother and then gulped. I kept my serves strong and fast. I served until we won the game. They couldn't even scrape the ball when I served it. The other team frowned and walked in disappointment. I smiled at them and they looked at me and smiled back.

I ran over to the team and they seemed shocked. "y-your serves...they're...INCREDIBLE." I laughed at them and Aomine pushed his way through. He stood in front of me and then threw a t-shirt at me. "Put it on." I looked at the t-shirt and then smiled. "okay sure." I put his t-shirt on and it was HUGE on me. The boys looked at me and then they blushed red. Girls walked by and stared at Aomine in his tank-top and whispered.

"uh...I think you should keep the shirt on."

"..y-yeah."

I gave his shirt back and then told the team to go to the pool. I ran to the locker room so i wouldnt have to get dragged. I changed into my 2 piece and I threw a towel around my shoulder. I walked towards the pool and I heard the team behind me. "Aomine hurry up!!" I turned around and looked at them.

They all turned red and held their noses for some reason. I looked closer and saw that their noses...WERE BLEEDING! "ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?! is it too hot for you guys?!" I ran over to them and tried to give them my towel but they refused. Suddenly their nose bleeds squirted even more!

Aomine came and ran over. "w-whats happening?!" He walked closer and looked at me. "YOU IDIOT!!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

"w-what? whats happening?!" he stopped walking and then faced me. "of course they're going to get nose bleeds if you're dressed like that!!" I looked at my reflection in a window and blushed. "w-well sorry but swimming was next!!" I took a closer look at him and he was blushing even more than I was. He carried me princess style and threw the towel on me. "I'll walk you to the pool." I frowned.

"I think you guys should sit out on the swimming. just meet me at the basketball courts." he frowned but nodded in agreement.

Aomine put me down and I smiled and waved as he walked away. Swimming was easy and fast. I got into the water and then in the rows next to me were the boys.

The horn sounded and I swam as fast as I could. When I reached the end I popped my head up and the boys were only half way. "TORA IS THE WINNER!!" I got out of the water and wrapped my towel around me. The boys popped out of the water and frowned. I smiled at them and they smiled back. "you guys did good! so don't frown like losers!!" they laughed and I walked off to the showers.

I grabbed the shampoo and body wash. I cleaned off all the chlorine and felt fresh. I went into the locker room to change. I opened my locker and found some clothes and a note.

'Heres some clothes that'll cover you up more little kitty! -Aomine'

I laughed and then looked at the clothes. A teeshirt and shorts that go to the knees. I changed and then put all my clothes into my sports bag. I grabbed my bag and headed out to the basketball courts.

The whole team was there and they smiled as I walked in. "you guys all better?" they laughed and replied 'yes'. I walked over to Aomine and smiled. "thanks for the clothes!" he smiled and touched my wet hair. "no problem. do I need to dry my kitty's fur too?" He kissed my hair and looked eye to eye at me. I blushed and pulled my hair back. "no! you don't!" he laughed and I tied my hair into a ponytail. I smiled at the team and walked onto the court.

"sorry Toracchi! I won't go easy on you in this sport!" I smiled at him. "bring it on pretty boy. I wont hold back either."