Shivers

"this is only the beginning!" when Aomine said that, I felt like there was going to be a long long LONG road ahead of us....but...I wouldn't mind walking on it with Aomine...I smiled and laughed as Aomine and Suzu hissed. Suzu jumped on my lap and Aomine tried pulling me away.

"geez you two! quit it already!" They both stopped and then sat next to me on both sides, glaring at eachother. I sighed and stood up and they both looked at me clueless. "where are you going?" I sighed and threw on a jacket. "going to buy some cat stuff for Suzu." He stood up and dragged me out of the house which pissed Suzu off. "then lets go together!!" Suzu came to follow us to the door and then I pulled my arm away from Aomine.

"okay Aomine! we'll come together so don't cling onto me!! And Suzu, im sorry but you can't come with us. stay home please?" Suzu looked sad but sat down and I took that as a 'yes'. I smiled and then closed the door, leaving Suzu in a sitting position.

Me and Aomine began walking to the store and he held my hand and the spaces between our fingers were filled in by eachother. We walked slowly to the store and he spoke up first. "Damn that cat..." I sighed and then looked at him as we walked. "you call me a cat too don't you?" he faced me and shouted. "you're not a cat, you're MY LITTLE KITTY! there's a difference!!" I jumped and so did the people around us.

I dragged him and walked quickly into the store. "keep it quiet in public you big kitty!" he chuckled and then grabbed a shopping cart. He pushed it as I threw things in there. Meat..veggies...snacks... I got to the pet aisle and I grabbed a cat bed and a bowl. Next I tried deciding what food to get Suzu. Aomine seemed really annoyed by me taking my time for cat food. "geez...just get any kind!" I frowned as he picked a bag up. "Aomine. you're holding dog food." He looked at the bag and blinked a couple of times. "oh.." he put it back and I started laughing.

"stop laughing!" Him telling me not to makes me want to laugh even more!! I finally let out a sigh signaling that I was done laughing. I finally picked a brand of cat food and then put it in the cart. "alright that's it. let's go to the cashier now."

"wait I need to get something!" He rushed and I followed him quickly. He picked up a box and I looked. I turned bright red and then shouted. "c-c-condo-!!" I was about to continue but was cutoff."HAHAHAHAHA." I looked at him as he put the 'box' back down. "you fell for it!!"

I growled at him and he slowly stopped laughing and we walked to the cashier. I was about to pull out my wallet but Aomine pulled his out and payed the cashier. We walked out and we split the bags. "I could've payed you know?" he frowned and then sighed. "you think id let my girlfriend pay??"

I blushed and stuttered. "i-its not like im a princess okay?!" he frowned and looked at me. "but I naturally just want to spoil you." I was shocked at first but then smiled. "its just that I just don't like spoiled princesses! they end up with horrible personalities!" he sighed and then smiled as we walked side by side."yeah. I think being my little kitty suits you more."

"what are you IMPLYING?" I glared at him but we laughed it off in the end. "its a compliment. Because I like this kitty more than a princess." He kissed me on the cheek and I blushed red. "h-hey!! quit it!!" he chuckled and we walked inside the house. "Im ho-" STICK! something shot at me and clung to my shirt! "Suzu!!" She clung to my shirt and I felt my belly sting.

I set the bags down and held Suzu. "Suzu its best if you don't claw okay?" Suzu just purred and I set her down on the floor. Aomine put the bags in the kitchen and I put them away. I grabbed the cat bowl and put the cat food in it for Suzu. I crouched and watched as she sniffed it but then happily ate it all. Aomine sat on the couch and I stood up with the feeling of my belly stinging. "ouch.."

I sat down next to Aomine and lifted my shirt up to show my belly and it shocked him. "w-whoa Tora!! I don't think we're in this stage yet!" I gave a stone face to him and then sighed. "oh shut up. its just that my belly stings..." He blinked a couple of times and then we looked and there were four bright red scratch marks. "WHAT THE!?" Aomine shouted and then made me lean back on the couch. "ill get the disinfectant!!"

He went rushing and I chuckled as he furiously went ravaging through the cabinets. "found it!!" He got a cottenball and he poured some of the liquid on it. He gently applied it on my belly and it stung. I flinched and he sighed.

"you see. this is why I dont like that cat." I smiled and then patted him on the head. "you see, this is why I like this big cat." He smiled and then finished putting the medicine on. I pulled my shirt down and I stood up. "thanks!" he let out a sigh while smiling and then ruffled my hair.

"anything for my little kitty." I smiled and we walked up the stairs with Suzu climbing up next to us. We walked into my room and then Aomine sat on my bed. "uh. why are you in here? go to your room." he frowned but then pulled me onto the bed. "Nope. I want to stay here tonight." I sighed as we lied next to eachother on the bed.

Suzu was obviously jealous and then curled up next to me. I sat up and lifted Suzu. "sorry Suzu but you have to sleep on your bed Aomine bought for you." I set her down on the bed by my bed and then sat back on the bed. She purred and then curled up inti a ball and fell asleep.

I turned the light off and lied next to Aomine. "wow she really listens to you doesn't she?" Aomine seemed jealous that Suzu had my attention. "don't worry, you'll always be my favorite big kitty!" he chuckled and then held onto me tightly. "yeah I better be!" He was so warm...He kissed me on the forehead and then whispered down my neck. "goodnight." I blushed and then snuggled into his chest. "g-goodnight.." I hate it when he whispers like that.

It sends shivers down my back.