Forever

"urgh.." its cold. for some reason it was really cold this morning. I was laying on my belly and I brought up my knees to my chest, extending my arms. BAM! My door flew open and Aomine stood there. We looked at eachother for a little while and then he smirked. "stretching like a kitty." I frowned at him and then sat on the edge of my bed. "says the guy who can't even knock properly." We looked seriously at eachother for a moment and then started laughing.

He suddenly walked over and then pulled me up by under my arms. "hey! stop it!" He swung me around in circles and I saw nothing but blurs. "h-hey!!!" He stopped and we both glomped on the bed. He was laughing but my eyes were rolling. "uh Tora?" He looked at me and his expression changed. "oi Tora!! you alright?!" I shook my head and then my sight fixated. "too much energy in the morning.." He laughed and then picked me up and set me down on my feet.

"get dressed. remember we're meeting someone today?" I yawned and then motioned my hand telling him to shoo away. He frowned and then petted me on the head. "ill be waiting downstairs." He walked out the room and then shut the door behind him. I changed out of my PJ's and into a new pair of clothes. I threw on my socks and then I walked down the stairs and saw Aomine waiting by the door.

"c'mon let's go." I nodded and then I threw my shoes on and followed him out the house. "where are we going..?" he grabbed my hand and then frowned. "to meet a weird, nail loving, zodiac maniac, weirdo." I saw his expression and then I knew we were going to meet someone that would be hard to forget. We stopped in front of a modern house and opened the gate. Aomine rung the doorbell as we stood in front of the door. The speaker went off and a guy spoke. "who is it?"

"Its me. just open the damn door." I heard the guy sigh and then the door opened. "A pretty tall green haired guy opened the door and allowed us in. I looked around the house and it was pretty average. We sat in the living room and then the green haired guy glanced over to me. "who are you?" I was about to answer but Aomine cut me off. "My girlfriend." I pinched his hand and growled at him. "im not helpless, I can speak by myself."

The green haired guy leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and his chin resting on his hands. "My name is Midorima and..." I knew where this was going already. Here comes the barrage of questions in 3 2 1-

"what do you think about the zodiac?"

"I think its pretty cool. It really does define people these days."

"what about grades?"

"A+ student"

"what about nails?"

"nails?? uhm...I don't paint them or anything. I cut them to a certain length so it doesn't get in the way and stuff."

He suddenly grabbed my hands which made Aomine growl. "you're nails are perfect!" I peered in and looked at my nails too. "really? how so?" Next thing you know we're blabbering about how long nails should be and how unnecessary getting your nails done is. I didn't even notice but Midorima was still holding my hand and then Aomine pulled me away into his lap. "stop touching her already!! she's mine!!!" Me and Midorima had the same thought. 'SUCH A KID.' I squirmed and then got off his lap. I sat back in the sofa next to him with Midorima across from us.

"so Tora. what is your dream?" I smiled and then shared my dream for the first time. "to have a happy family and be a great parent like how my parents were!" Aomine and Midorima blinked a couple of times. They both smiled in the end and then me and Aomine sat up. Aomine whispered something into Midorima's ear but I couldn't hear anything. What are they? the new gossip crew? "well we should get going. Ive still got to introduce Tora to HER." Midorima's face stiffened a bit and he waved bye to us as we left his house. "good luck. you're going to need it."

I wondered who they were talking about? "Aomine? who are we meeting now?" His face sickened and then he looked dissatisfied. "my mom." wow. I've never even met her even though im living in their house.. We stopped in front of a house and then he looked frightened. "she's kind of-" suddenly somebody burst out the house and then tackled me!! "is this her?! tell me Dai-chan is it?!" He nodded slightly and then she squeezed me and then smothered her cheek all over mine.

"awh!! he was right!! you're adorable and super attractive!! he talks about you all the time when he calls me!!! oh and call me mother!!" she was giggling and then Aomine turned red. "m-mom!! no I don't!!" She gave him that look and then frowned. "stop trying to act all tough. you're just a oversized kid in the end!" I smiled and then she suddenly held my hands. "isn't he Tora?!" I laughed and squeezed her hands in response. "you're exactly right!!"

We laughed and then we walked into the house chatting and Aomine followed us, hunched over in distress. She pulled out a photo book and then started showing me all his childhood pictures. We laughed and then Aomine whispered something into his mothers ear. This whispering is seriously getting on my nerves!! She smiled and then nodded vigorously and Aomine seemed re-energized. We waved goodbye and then she shouted to us and it echoed throughout the neighborhood.

Something else was bugging me though. "Aomine? why are you guys living in separate houses?" He frowned and then held my hand. "my mom is a live in nanny. she works for her bestfriend right now and her friend went overseas for work so my mom is watching her children. its been about 5 months so far and her friend won't come back until another 2. After that she moves onto another house. She doesn't really stop by home since she loves her job and we're out doing sports activities."

I looked up at Aomine. "what about your dad?" He sighed and then looked even more exhausted. "he's overseas too but with a different company. He's the presidents secretary so he gets payed good. and imagine my mom 10 times as hyper. that describes my dad perfectly." We both laughed, hand in hand. We stopped by a resturaunt and ate hamburgers since Kei messaged Aomine that he was eating at Toko's house. We payed and then we walked home. We stopped and then opened the door to the house.

"wow its sundown already." we walked upstairs and into my bedroom. I laid on the bed and then Aomine shut the lights off and laid next to me."so much talking today..im tired." we laughed and then we snuggled. Good thing I wore denim shorts and a tanktop today. It was going to get stuffy alright. Didn't even wear PJ's. I nestled into Aomine's chest and he chuckled. "you're tough and stuff but when it comes down to this, you're soft and adorable." I growled and he laughed. "still adorable." I blushed lightly but hid it in his chest. I heard his soft breathing and his heart beating. it was like a spell was casted on me to make me fall into a deep sleep. Its been 6 months since I met Aomine...

...feels like forever though.