Loneliness

I woke up and I rubbed my eyes. It was warm unlike yesterday morning. I felt something warm wrap around my waist and it was tight like a lock. I looked up to be facing Aomine and he was still sleeping. I squirmed a bit and tried to get out of his arms.

"mnnmm...you're awake little kitty?" I looked at him again and he was rubbing his eyes. "yeah. so can you let go??" he frowned and then started smiling. "nope!" he hugged me tight and then I started hitting his back until I tired out. "seriously EVERY morning." he laughed and then I smiled. "yep every morning. but you'll have to deal with it because im always going to be with you."

I blushed and then I adverted my eyes. "c'mon we have school." he frowned and then let go. I got off the bed and then stretched my arms. I walked over to my closet and then reached for my uniform. "well can you get out now? im going to change." Suddenly I felt something brush on my neck which signaled shivers to crawl down my spine. Arms wrapped around my waist and then pulled me into Aomine's warm chest. "no." I struggled but then he didn't budge a bit. I finally gave up, exhausted from all this wasted energy and then he chuckled and then kissed me on the cheek from behind. "im leaving im leaving."

He let go and then walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. I sighed and then changed into my uniform. I grabbed my bag and then opened the door of my room and quickly walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and I saw that Aomine was sitting by the kitchen table already with toast on a serving plate in the center of the table. The morning news was on and he was watching at it while chomping his toast down. I sat next to him and then Kei walked in and sat across from me. "wow Aomine. you got dressed quick." Kei suddenly smirked and looked at Aomine. "he gets ready REALLY quick since he looks forward to every day with you-OUCH!!!"

Kei cringed and had tears in his eyes. "You didn't have to kick me!!" I looked towards Aomine and he smiled. "you deserve that you loudmouth." I frowned and then pinched Aomine's cheek. "you deserve this for being so mean!!" he grit his teeth and then tried pulling my hand off his cheek. I finally let go and Aomine looked pissed with a red mark on his face while Kei rubbed his shin in pain. I sighed and then bit at my toast but smiled a little. "geez you two.."

I finished my toast and then I got out of my chair and Aomine got up right after. I picked up my school bag and he grabbed his and then we walked out of the house. We waved bye to Kei and then we walked off to school. "ugh. school and Mondays arent the greatest combination ever." He chuckled and then ruffled my hair with both hands. "gah!!!" I pulled his hands of my hair and then I ran my fingers through my hair to take out the huge knots. "stop complaining. schools almost over anyway."

That's right. School is almost over. Explains why its so hot now. "how many months left?" he sighed and then looked at me. "one month starting tomorrow. why don't you look at the date?" I frowned and then pouted. "well I haven't really been paying attention to the time.." He chuckled at my expression and then held my hand. "that's why im here. for you to depend on me." I smiled and then happily held his huge strong hand.

We got to school and then we walked to the gym. The whole team was in a huddle and they seemed to be surrounding something. "youre here for Aomine?!" Me and Aomine went to see what they were looking at and detached our hands. The team saw us and then made way. There was an american man and he spoke really flimsy japanese. It was a shock for me when Aomine began to speak english. I couldn't understand but Aomine seemed serious and a little conflicted.

He and the american walked off and then Aomine lip spoke to me. 'ill be back don't worry.' I nodded in response. The team looked at me and looked saddened. "w-what..?" they all shook their heads and then they went back to morning practice. Even when he told me to not worry, I couldn't help but do just that. I needed to go to the bathroom to wash my face and worries off. I splashed water into my face and then wiped it with paper towels. I walked back into the gym to see the team huddled again. I walked over and heard something I wasn't expecting to hear.

"that man scouted me for a full scholarship at his college that specializes in basketball..and its in america. After i graduate I'll attend the college for 2 years and then go straight to professional basketball." The whole team nodded and then Sakurai noticed me behind the crowd. "Tora..." The team made way so Aomine and me were facing eachother with a lonely distance between us.

He looked pained a bit when he looked at me but I smiled. "so you're leaving..." he walked closer and then closed the gap between us but there was no contact."yeah. I am." Feelings of loneliness started to boil inside of me. The team looked at us and then went back to practice. Aomine pulled me outside and then hugged me tightly. "please. dont fake that smile. it looks painful." My tears were on the verge of falling but I used all the willpower I had to keep them in. "then how am I supossed to smile when you're not here to keep me happy..?" he stroked my hair and then whispered to me as if I were to break if he shouted. "im still here though."

I looked up at him and he smiled. I smiled back at him and he squeezed me tighter. "smile just like that." We hugged for a while and then we untied our bodies. We walked into the gym and then Aomine went to join the morning practice. Quickly, the bell rang and that signaled for us to go to class. Me and Aomine walked to class together and we sat next to eachother.

*DING DONG DING DONG* School ended quickly. I feel like theres a curse that is trying to shorten the time so Aomine would leave quicker. All we did was talk about graduation and what we would do after. I'm actually going to go to a 3 year university on a full scholarship because of my excellent grades and school participation. I plan on being a secretary so I can get a good pay. Aomine was unsocial and stared out the window the whole time. Me and Aomine began walking out of school together until he stopped outside of the school gates.

"I have a meeting with that guy in a cafe in this direction so I can't go home with you today. I saddened inside but smiled. "okay." I began walking away and I turned to look at Aomine and his back was facing me. I turned around again and then began walking home again.

I got home and then Kei rushed towards to me and he looked worried. "Tora..." I smiled at him. "im okay. so Aomine texted you already huh?" Kei nodded and then I walked up the stairs and into my room. I changed into comfortable clothes and then finished my homework. It was hard doing homework. I couldn't stop staring out the window while thinking of Aomine.

I stretched and then put all my homework away. I set my bag by my bed and then a knock was at my door. "yes? come in." Kei walked in and he looked worried still. "Im eating at Toko's house and Aomine already ate with the scouter. He's coming home right now." I thanked him and he closed the door and then I stood up out of my rollie chair. I shut the lights off and then sank into my bed and covered myself with my fluffy blanket. I forced myself to sleep early that night. It was the hardest thing to do while thinking of Aomine. As I was sleeping I heard a voice and a finger brushed the hair out of my face. "sleeping already huh.." The warmth of the finger went away and was replaced by a body holding onto my body. "well I might as well sleep too..."

That feeling is slowly crawling back...loneliness.