Sick

I woke up and it was super hot. It felt stuffy and I felt like I was being squeezed dry. I opened my eyes and saw that Aomine was hugging me tightly and was sweating. "A-Aomine?!" I extended my arm and touched his forehead. "y-you're burning!!!"

I tried slipping out but he held me tighter and his eyes looked hazy. His voice was really husky and dry. "no..don't go..." I frowned and broke out of his grip. "I wont go far. im only getting you some medicine. Ill call the school to say that you're sick and im taking care of you." I began walking away but he grabbed my hand and held onto it tightly. "you wont go far..?" I smiled and then slipped my hand away. "I wont."

I walked out the room and then grabbed the home phone. I called the school and told them the details. I hung up and then sighed. I opened the fridge and searched for medicine that helped fevers. I found it and then I grabbed a popsicle. I went back into my room and then I gave Aomine the medicine. He drank it but he was still hot.

I opened the popsicle and tried feeding it to him but he couldn't bite it. The fever made him too weak. "damn...there's only one way." I bit the popsicle and the fed him mouth to mouth. The popsicle was cold, but his breath was hot. I finished giving him the popsicle and he seemed to cool down just a little. I ran back downstairs and then I got a bowl and a towel. I poured water into the bowl and then I put ice cubes into the bowl as well.

I slowly walked up the stairs and then into my room. I placed the bowl on the desk beside my bed. I wet the towel in the cool water and then squeezed it out a little. I folded it and placed it on his forehead. "here. this'll help you cool down. now sleep." He slowly closed his eyes and rested.

Dammit his clothes are covered in sweat..gotta change him. I ran down stairs swiftly and knocked on Kei's door. He opened it and was still in his PJ's. "yes??" I told him what happened and that I needed him to change Aomine and he sighed while rubbing his head. "Aomine's immune system is really good that he doesn't get sick alot and when he does it only takes a day for him to recover but...the sickness hits him really hard." I frowned and we walked up stairs. We went into Aomine's room and then opened his closet to find PJ's.

"wow his room is actually clean. its a miracle."

"what do you mean? isn't it always clean??"

"haha well actually I think I know why. Before you came it was like a tornado hit every night until he first brought you here. You were sleeping and he put you on the couch at first but then he ran into his room and that was the first time I've ever heard a vaccum in his room. He opened his door and then put you on his bed. And that was it."

Oh...I remember when I first came here...wow it feels like it was such a long time already. We walked out. of Aomine's room and Kei went inside mine to change Aomine. I waited outside by the door until Kei came outside. The door opened and Kei walked out. "changed him. I think he would've liked it if you changed him though." I blushed and smacked Kei on the back. "be quiet and go to school already!!"

I saw Kei out the door and waved bye. I went back upstairs and then went inside my room where Aomine was sleeping. Suzu was still curled up in a ball and was sleeping. I filled her bowl of food up just in case she woke up and was hungry. Little bell...oh!!

I rummaged through my drawers and searched. I pulled out a little bell and then smiled. I walked over to the sleeping Suzu and then attached it to her collar. I stood back up and then looked over to Aomine. He was resting and sweating. I grabbed the towel and then dabbed the sweat off of his face to cool him down. I dipped the towel in the cold water and then folded it neatly onto Aomine's forehead again.

I sighed and then looked at Aomine again. "ill make some porridge." I walked out of the room and down the stairs, into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and then looked at the contents. I grabbed the ingredients to make simple porridge. I pulled a pot out and then began cooking. After tasting the porridge with the spoon many times I turned off the stove. I put some in a bowl and then put the rest into the fridge for later.

I walked into my room and then saw that Aomine was sweating again. I wiped the sweat off again and then re-wet the towel. I nudged him and he opened his eyes a little. "you need to eat.." I helped sit him up but then he had trouble staying focused. I sighed and then fed him myself. I made sure the porridge wasn't hot by blowing it. I fed him until the whole bowl was empty. I helped sit him down again and then fixed his towel again. I covered him with the blanket and then brought the bowl downstairs to wash it.

I cleaned the bowl and then I went back upstairs and looked at Aomine. He looked more relieved now and was resting peacefully. I sighed and then sat on my wheelie chair in front of my desk.

Hours had passed now and Kei was coming home soon. The whole time I wiped his sweat and placed the cold towel on his head. I sat back down after feeding him again and then frowned. "stupid big kitty..." I sat with my knees curled up and then looked at Aomine. I slowly closed my eyes and then let my body rest. I was only planning for a little nap but...I couldn't stop the darkness from taking my senses....