Distrupted Peace

*DING DONG DING DONG* schools over finally. 'sigh' im sighing more these days. I felt bad for the kids since I broke the hoop so I called in some guy to fix it. He was a bit purple when I told him about what happened but I payed him and that's all that mattered. I guess ill go check if they're at the basketball court right now.

Yep. they're here again. "big sis! coming to play?!?" damn can Kei get any louder..? "Nah. just coming here to do homework since its going to be stuffy at my place." I sat down and put my school bag down then pulled my homework out.

A few moments later Aomine walked on the court and sat next to me. I was barely starting my math assignment until I felt some eyes in my paper besides mine...

"w-whoa! you're finishing all the problems like nothing!" is it something to be amazed about? "its easy." he looked at my work and started scratching his head. "ugh...math -__- " he made a sour looking face. "haha. look at the face you're making!!"

he blinked with wide eyes and just STARED at me. reminded me of an owl. "what? why are you staring at me?" he blushed a bit and put his hands behind his head and leaned back, looking towards the sky.

"well uhh...you just...looked different.." I looked different? "how so?" he blinked a few times like an owl...hmm...I don't get it. "well uh.. you're just..you know..wearing uhmm...school clothes that..show your feminineness instead of tomboyish clothes..."

"OHHH. if it bothers you I can go home and chan-" I was about to finish my sentence until he flashed his attention towards me then cut me off. "N-NO! YOU DON'T NEED TO!" oh. well okay. why did we bring it up in the first place then? well whatever.

I continued my homework while listening to the sound of feet running back and forth on the court accompanied by the bounce of the basketball. It was peaceful, especially when Aomine kept his smart remarks to himself. I easily finished math and then started on language. I finished swiftly with Aomine watching every stroke of my pencil.

Last was history and I answered all 35 questions on the study guide 5 minutes flat, right off the top if my head. Once I finished Aomine decided to speak up. "hey.." wonder what NOW. I neatly put all my homework away into my bag while looking towards him. "what do you need?" he suddenly grabbed my hands " CAN YOU TUTOR ME?!"

Oh I think my peace is ruined. I can never say no when people ask for help. "s-sure..can you let go now..?" he noticed what I meant and let go. "sorry bout' that. I just need help in my academics. I hate school." Well that doesn't amaze me. oh well. doesn't matter. "well okay. I don't mind. I get bored now and then so im okay with it."

I took a closer look at him but he didn't seem stupid to me. Well he is STUPID but im talking about mentally. Well looks can kill. I suddenly remembered. " I can only tutor you till 6 in the evening alright?" he didn't seem to mind. "sure. parents giving a little girl a curfew? haha"

I kind of saddened by the word 'parents'. "hey what? cat got yer tongue shortie?" he looked at me this time. "h-hey. what's wrong?" should I tell him? Nah..I don't need to. "n-nothing just thinking. well I gotta go now."

I grabbed my bag then stood up. I looked down at him as he looked up with a kind of worried expression. "well I can tutor you starting tomorrow. see you till then." I started to walk away right after I said that, not listening to what he was going to say. "y-yeah. okay.."

gonna be late for work...