Panther

I woke up to the feeling of warmth. Usually when I woke up it was cold. usually...I opened my eyes and looked behind me and saw that Aomine was hugging me. He was warm and it felt nice being hugged by him...WAIT. WHY IS HE HUGGING ME?!? WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS?! AND HE'S SHIRTLESS AGAIN!!! "Hey! let go!!" I squirmed but he wouldn't budge.

I remembered that I was sleeping the night and we were sharing the bed but we separated it with a pillow! BORDER CROSSER!!!! "HEY WAKE UP!!" he finally started to open his eyes. He squinted since light was coming through the glass window and shining in his eyes.

"you're finally awake! now let go of me!!" he looked dazed at me. "no princess. We must ride on my unicorn to get away from the enemy." WHAT?! PRINCESS?! UNICORN?!

SURELY he was still half asleep. I twisted around in his arms until I was face to face with him. "HEY SNAP OUT OF IT!" He still had that dazed expression. UGH!

I got both my hands and slapped him on the cheeks. "WAKE UP!" he finally blinked a few times and looked at me. "oh you're awake." im awake?! IM awake?!?! "LET GO OF ME NOW." he looked clearly at the situation but still didn't let go.

"It's your fault that we're in this situation." MY fault?! "how is this my fault!?" he looked at me seriously. "well after you fell asleep you were whimpering like a kitty. I didn't like how you sounded so sad so I like, hugged you. and when I did you stopped and smiled really cute. you didn't like it? " w-whimpering? like a kitty? I blushed. "urghh...well you can let go now..." he looked down at me and smiled. "nope. I want to stay like this for a little while. It's comfortable hugging you. You fit perfectly in my arms too."

"Well it's not comfortable for me!!" I tried to squirm my way out but he had me trapped. I still couldn't stop blushing. He suddenly changed the position and he was now on top of me, having a clear view if me, pinning my hands down. It looked like he was a panther about to eat his prey. "you know ill attack you if you keep showing that expression." IS THAT MY FAULT?!

suddenly BAM! The door flew open and Momoi stood there. "AOMINE WAKE YOUR LAZY-" she stopped and saw the situation. she had that smile that a friend would give you when your crush walked in the same room. "hehe...so youre already awake...seems like you two are having fun so ill take my leave now~" FUN?! you call this FUN?! "MOMOI!! URGHH!!!" She shut the door which was her answer if 'nope~'. I'm going to KILL her!!

the door was opening again and this time it was Kei and he was nagging. "c'mon Momoi. All you have to do is punch him in the gut to wake him up." he was about to turn to face us but then you could see Momoi's hands cover Kei's eyes and pull him out of the room, also shutting the door. Why is this happening to me?!?!

"man they like totally killed the moment." he let go of my hands and retreated from the panther position, to sitting on the side of the bed. my heart isn't doing so well with this. Its beating like crazy and my face wouldn't erase that blush.

"you know if they didn't barge in like that, I really wouldve attacked you." He stood up, opened the door, and walked out the room. "damn that Momoi. I almost got her. I'll yell at her when I see her at practice today."

I calmed down and saw that there were some new clothes still with the tag on it lying on the chair and a note. 'Hey Tora! well I left some more clothes here for you! have fun sleeping over!' She must've put this here when she was over here last night. I changed into the clothes and they were comfy. It was a black tank-top with a heart-shaped basketball on it and a pair if denim shorts. Perfect since it looked like it was going to be hot today.

I walked out the room and bumped into Aomine who was walking down the hallway. "W-what?!" be both say in synch. We were wearing the same tank-top!! "what the?! why are you wearing that?!" we said in synch again.

"Kei gave me these. he said he went shopping with Toko yesterday and bought me a new outfit!"

"Well Toko gave me these and they still had the tag on them so she must've bought them matching!!"

Damn those middle schoolers. They saw this coming. "*sigh* well let's go to my practice. it's starting soon." I nodded and we threw on our shoes. They were matching black and white converse. can we get any matchier?!

On the way to the school gym we stopped by a fast food restaurant and each ordered a burger. As we were walking there were some girls whispering. "look its Aomine!! who's that girl? theyre matching so are they together?! they look so cute together!!"

I felt uncomfortable and Aomine saw that. He grabbed my hand and we ran towards the school. "h-hey Aomine!! stop running so fast!!" We stopped in front of the school. "you know if you don't like girl gossip, don't listen." I smiled at him "thanks! its just that I don't like people noticing me!" he blushed a bit and he grabbed my hand again and sped-walked to the gym.

We stopped at the door and the whole team was looking at us. They were all blushing and whispering. "hey! got something to say?! say it out loud!!" Aomine seemed frustrated but was blushing. Momoi spoke up. "I didn't know you guys would get so close in PUBLIC." I looked at our hands and they were still together.

I quickly pulled my hand away and blushed. Aomine growled at Momoi as she giggled. He pulled her by the ear and dragged her outside and she looked as if death was dragging her to hell. All the guys looked at me. "so when did you guys get...together?" I stuttered and waved my hands "w-we're not!!" they all said in synch. "SURE."

I heard someone whisper but I didn't know who. "Our deadly panther fell in love."