Hot

*"move in with me. I wont take 'no' for an answer."*

Because of him all of THIS was happening. The whole basketball team was moving my stuff into his house. I didn't even pack anything. I just threw all the clothes in my closet into boxes and the boys threw them into the coach's truck. My drawers still had my clothes in them but the guys just carried them like that. There was one last thing to pack. That picture...Since my apartment was small we could just stuff all my things onto the truck in one ride.

We drove to Aomine's house and the guys carried all my stuff into an empty room upstairs. I wanted to help and I carried 2 boxes of my clothes. The boxes covered my view but I could still lift it. "oof!" I hit something. Suddenly the boxes got lifted out of my arms.

"you're still recovering, leave the moving to the guys." Aomine started to walk off with my boxes. Before I could say anything all the boys yelled. "GO SIT ON YOUR BED!!" I pouted, walked up the stairs, and sat on my bed. I sat and directed the boys to where I wanted my things. Moving in was done already. ONE DAY. All I had was my clothes, drawers, bed, bathroom stuff, a small box shaped fridge, and my personal belongings.

I walked down stairs and all the boys were in tank tops, drinking water. It was exceptionally hot today.

The sun was setting already. As they left I thanked them all. They seemed happy even though they had to help me move. I saw them off to the door. I waved a final 'bye' and sighed. I walked up the stairs and I walked into my room. Aomine was laying on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

"what are you doing in here?" he smiled and used that smart mouth if his. "its my house." URGH!! He doesn't even TRY to get under my skin!

"can you get out? I need to unpack my clothes." he smiled at me. "nope." THE NERVE OF HIM!! I sighed and unpacked all my things in about an hour. I looked at my bed where Aomine was laying down. He was stuffing his face into my pillow. "asleep?" I walked towards the bed to put the blanked on him. All of a sudden I got pulled by the arm!

"YOU REALLY NEED YO FIX THAT FAKING HABIT OF YOURS!!" he chuckled and then snuggled me. "I really can't get enough of you." I blushed deeply. I tried to break away from his hold. "its hot!! I don't need it to get hotter!!"

He hugged me so tight that I couldn't even push a millimeter away from him. "Kei just turned on the AC. Its fine like this." I struggled and yelled. "It is NOT okay!! its still too hot for me!!" I struggled until my energy was spent. He chuckled and then started to brush my hair with his fingers.

"that's a good kitty." he began to rub my cheeks and then kissed my forehead. "people don't do this with kitties." he looked me in the face and smiled. "I do this with my pet kitty."

I gave him that sour look. "YEAH RIGHTTTT." I loved my sarcasm. It was like making an idiot think. Suddenly he began to take off his shirt!! "what are you doing?!"

"its hot." I yelled at him and covered my eyes. "I TOLD YOU!!" he pulled my hands away from my face and pinned me down. "take a good look. this is your owner."

I blushed and turned my head away. I felt my heart tingle. He looked at me while I was forced to expose the redness of my face. "too cute." he grabbed me and then hugged me.

My heart was beating fast and I couldn't stop it. suddenly BAM! Kei and Momoi ran into the room! They grabbed Aomine and then threw him on the floor. "GO SLEEP IN YOUR OWN BED!!"

Aomine looked pissed but they didn't back down. He mumbled and then started to walk out the door. Before he did, he looked me in the eyes and then smiled off.

Kei and Momoi high-fived and then smirked at me. "don't get caught in his pace, you'll get eaten." I blushed and they chuckled. They walked out the door and shut the lights off.

I curled up under my blanket and cooled my face down. I shut my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

It was exceptionally hot today.