Warm Embrace

A nurse opened the door and yelled at everybody because they were whistling and laughing loud. They all shut up then left and the nurse walked out relieved.

"...can you let go now?" I pouted and he chuckled. "nope." I growled at his smiling face. The nurse suddenly came back into the room "oh and you're the boyfriend right?" I blushed deep red.

"N-" he suddenly covered my mouth and leaned me back into the pillow. "Cupcake, you need to rest. Yeah im her boyfriend."

"Great! she can go home today so can you take her?" He nodded and then she left the room. He let go of my mouth. "just so you know you are NOT my boyfriend." he laughed and looked at me. "don't be so mean CUPCAKE." I glared at him and he laughed even more. "hahahaha...well let's go home now."

We checked out of the hospital and then walked outside. It was dark and the breeze felt great. Suddenly Aomine stopped and then crouched down in front of me. "get on." I shook my head vigorously. "no I can wal-" he cut me off and he sounded pissed. "NOW." a cold wind blew through me. "o-okay.." I got on his back then he stood up and walked like nothing.

"are you used to giving people piggy backs?" he replied, still walking. "Kei would always fall asleep during my practices and I had to carry him home all the time, even when I was tired from practice." I laughed and then I felt a smile come from him, but I couldn't really tell since it was dark.

this isn't the way to his house. "Aomine? where are we going??" He replied with a husky voice. "basketball court."

We got to the basketball court and he put me down. He held onto my left hand and smiled like a dark lord. "now show me where you live." damn it! I tried to get away but he was holding my hand and I was trapped. "you're not going anywhere. you know where I live already so show me your place." why does life hate me?!

I walked slowly to my apartment and he held onto my hand. I walked up the stairs and stopped in front io my front door. He laughed. "this is your cage?" my cage?! excuse me?!?! I growled at him and I opened the door. I walked in and turned on the lights.

"I wanna see your room." oh my goodness. is he SERIOUS?!?! I walked down the hallway and into my room. "HERE! now look all you like!!" He looked around a bit as if he was a house inspector. All of a sudden he jumped on the bed, still holding my hand, which made me plop on my bed too. We were laying next to eachother on our bellies.

His face was snuggled into my bed and then he turned to face me. We were face to face now and he smiled. "it smells like you." what did he just say?!!? how can he say these things?! "you know you have another bad habit." he looked at me curious. "what is it?" I blushed and turned away to bury my face into my bed. "you say too many embarrassing things."

He moved closer to me and then whispered into my ear. "I only do it because that expression of yours is irresistible." I sunk my face in deeper and he chuckled. He stroked my hair and I took a peek at him. He was showing a gentle smile that I have never seen before.

"...well, so is your expression now.." he looked shocked and then let go of my hand. He got up, ran around turning all the lights off, and then came back into the room huffing and puffing. He shut the light in my room off and then jumped on the bed next to me. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"damn you....we're sleeping here tonight." His lips began to travel down to my neck. He kissed it and it felt weird. I blushed furiously and he chuckled. I buried my face into his chest and he chuckled. I grabbed all the courage I could and lifted me head to kiss him on the cheek.

I felt his body temperature rise and I buried my face into his chest again. His heart was beating fast and I could hear it. "you're a brave little kitty...you're lucky that you're injured. If you weren't I would have eaten you."

I blushed mad and he knew it. He nibbled on my ear and that weird feeling came back again. "that's all I'll eat for today." I couldn't stop blushing and he hugged me tighter. It took me a long time but I finally fell asleep....slowly...