Your New Girl Is My Clone

Same characters from the previous oneshot Podcast

Travis embraced Taylor in the doorway of their house, swaying side to side with her. 

"I'm going to miss you baby", he whispered, kissing her head. Travis was going to stay the night in a hotel with the fellow groomsmen and the groom, Ross. Then the next day, Ross was getting married. 

"Me too", she agreed. 

They pulled the hug apart, Travis reaching down to kiss her lips. 

"Mhmm, I love you", Taylor said, pulling away. 

"I love you too, baby", he responded. 

"James, say goodbye to your daddy!", Taylor called, hearing little footsteps from their little son. 

"Bye daddy!", he said, Travis picking him up and tickling him. 

"Bye buddy, be good for your mommy", he said. 

Taylor's phone vibrated, signaling that their baby daughter, Vivian, was awake. 

"Wait one second so you can say goodbye to Vivi", said Taylor, dashing upstairs. 

"Hey sweet girl", Taylor cooed, picking up the six months old out of her crib. She had little tears on her cheeks from crying. 

"I'm sorry you felt neglected. I love you baby", she said softly, holding the baby against her chest. 

Vivian laid her head on Taylor's shoulder, giving her mommy some post-nap snuggles as she was still snuggly in her light pink sleep sack.

 Vivian had blue eyes like Taylor, and blonde, straight hair. At times, Vivian resembled Travis, but she mostly resembled Taylor. The only most noticeable quality the baby had inherited from her father was her straight hair, not Taylor's curls. 

James, on the other hand, was the opposite. He had Travis's hazel green eyes, dirty blonde hair that was progressively turning brown, and curly hair. The only noticeable thing he got from his mother was her hair type. 

Taylor slowly walked down the stairs with her cuddly baby in her arms. 

"Somebody wanted to say goodbye", Taylor said in a soft voice, sensitive to the fact that Vivian had just woken up. But James didn't seem to get the hint. 

"Vivi!", James exclaimed, Vivian jumping at the sudden loud sound. But she was used to this because it kinda came with the territory of having a 4 year old older brother. 

"Shh, she just woke up from her nap baby. Let's use our inside voices until she completely wakes up please", said Taylor, handing the baby over to her daddy. 

"Hi girlie!", exclaimed Travis softly, kissing Vivian's cheek.

Taylor found it adorable how Travis could be rough and playful with his son, but the second his little princess came into the room, his mood changed. He was gentle with James when he was a baby, of course, but something was different about having a daughter. 

"Did you have a good nap?", he asked, Vivian giving him one of her cute, contagious smiles. She was a complete Daddy's girl, Taylor could already tell. But it was fair because James was a Mommy's boy.

"Someone's a daddy's girl", smiled Taylor. 

"No, she loves her mommy. Don't you baby?", Travis cooed, blowing funny sounds on Vivian's cheek, making her let out a little giggle. 

"Awe", Taylor said, seeing her little girl laugh. 

"I love you princess. You be good for your mommy, ok?", Travis said softly, sifting Vivian in his arms.