Football Baby pt.2

"So have you guys picked out a name yet?", the nurse asked, holding a form waiting to fill in the name spot. "Yes. Tay, do you want to say?", Travis asked as he cradled his fussy son. "Sure. We've decided on Sawyer Blalock Kelce", Taylor smiled, Travis handing the baby to her so she could feed him. Since it was the hospital, Taylor didn't need to use a cover up while breastfeeding Sawyer. "Wonderful! And if you'd just sign these forms", said the nurse, handing Travis the forms. Travis filled the forms out, the nurse leaving them to rest. 

"Tay, I know I've said this already but you are a warrior. What you did out there was way harder than what the guys were doing on the field", Travis said, looking at his wife with love. "Thanks babe. I would argue but you are 100% correct. This was the first time I've given birth without an epidural", said Taylor, moving Sawyer to the other breast. "I love you so much", Travis said, looking at his wife with a smile on his face. "I love you too Trav. I should give birth at football stadiums more often. You're so romantic when I do", Taylor laughed, Travis cutting her off with a kiss. "Wow. That was so hot Trav. If I hadn't just given birth and my vagina wasn't stretched out still I would totally have sex with you right now", said Taylor, smirking knowing what that would do to Travis. "While I love that for you, you've caused a little situation", said Travis, acknowledging his bulge. "Oh poor you. That must be so embarrassing. Oh, wait. I gave birth at a football stadium when probably thousands of people could hear my screaming", said Taylor, burping the baby over a blue burp cloth. "True, true. Is it ok if I go to the bathroom real quick to fix this?", asked Travis. "Please do. But be quick so you can watch Sawyer while I go to the bathroom?", asked Taylor, laying the baby in between her legs over a swaddle blanket so she could swaddle him up cozily. "Of course", Travis said, kissing her lips quickly before going to the bathroom. 

When Travis came out of the bathroom fixing himself, he found Tay asleep with Sawyer swadled, asleep on her chest. Tay looked so exhausted, with little bags under her eyes. Travis smiled, taking a picture of his wife and son, then gently took Sawyer from Taylor's arms. Taylor was so tired that she didn't even stir at the feeling of the baby being removed. 

Travis smiled as his wife slept, him cradling his sleeping son.

Part 3 coming soon! Don't forget to comment or vote!<3 also the name Blalock is Donna Kelce's maiden name