Eras Tour pt.2

Taylor nervously had her phone on Travis's contact, debating if she should call or text him. It had been a day since they'd spoken at her concert, and maybe he lost interest in her. 

A flashback of Travis's hazel green eyes and his strong, muscular arms sent shivers down Taylor's spine. She decided to text him first, starting off simple. 

Meanwhile, Travis was coaxing Willow to eat her dinner, takeout Culvers again. He felt bad about feeding her takeout three times a week, but with these late night practices it was so inconvenient to make dinner. Not that he was a good cook anyway. 

Suddenly, a message popped up on his phone. He'd been on the edge ever since Taylor had told him she'd text him or call him. 

He almost spit out his fry when he saw it was from an unknown number. "Daddy, are you otay?", Willow asked, munching on the bun of her burger. "Yeah, Daddy's more than ok", he said, a blush appearing. 

Taking a deep breath, he opened up the message. 

Hey, it's Taylor! I'm free to call tonight if you are!

Travis almost choked on air, sighing in disbelief. How was the Taylor Swift texting him. Sure, he was famous in his own right in the sports world, but Taylor was famous in all fields of fame. "Daddy?", asked a little voice. But Travis was too busy trying not to have a heart attack. 

"Daddy!", Willow said again, this time louder. This time Travis heard her, erasing for the 50th time the message he was replying with. "Yes sweetheart?", he said, looking up from his phone at her. "Can I have a cat?", she asked innocently. "Well, if i'm lucky, then we'll have three cats, Benjamin, Meredith and Olivia", Travis answered, earning him a confused look from Willow. 

Luckily, she got bored and finished her apple juice and ran off to play before bed. 

Travis moved to the couch, sighing as he responded to Taylor's message. 

I'd love that! Willow goes to bed around 8 so I should be free after that

Travis sighed, awaiting a reply. He tapped his thumbs against his legs, waiting. 

"Daddy!", said Willow with a grin, running downstairs in her Rapunzel dress up dress. "What happened to Willow? All I see is a beautiful princess!", Travis exclaimed, grateful for the distraction. Willow giggled as her dad picked her up upside-down. "Daddy, it's me, Willow!", she corrected, giggles erupting from her. "What? No, you are a princess!", he exclaimed, throwing her up into the air and catching her, Willow letting out shrill giggles. "Ok Princess Willow, it's bedtime", Travis said. "Nooo", wined Willow. 

Suddenly, Travis heard his phone ding. He debated whether to look at the text or to put Willow to bed, but he decided to put Willow to bed first so Taylor could have his undivided attention. 

"Daddy, one more!", Willow said as she snuggled up in her bed, holding up another book. "Not tonight princess, tomorrow. I love you so much", Travis said, kissing his little girl's forehead softly before turning on her Sofia The First nightlight, shutting the door behind him.

He dashed downstairs, looking at his phone. 

Taylor: Hey, you ready to call?

Travis: Yeah!

Taylor pressed the call button, putting it on speaker while she lay on the bed on her private jet on her side, butterflies swarming in her stomach. She took a deep breath, making sure she looked good because it was a facetime. 

Travis quickly answered, his handsome facial features lighting up the other end of the screen. "Hey!", she said, giggling involuntarily. "Hey, how have you been?", Travis asked. "Good, how have you been?", she asked, putting in earbuds so the jet's engine wasn't so loud. "I've been good, better actually ever since I gave you my number", Travis said, sitting on the couch. Taylor blushed while giggling like a hormonal teenager, hiding her face in her hands. "Don't hide your pretty face", Travis said bravely. "You're so cheesy", she said, grinning into the camera. "I know, but you love it, don't you", he teased, only making her more red. 

"So how's Willow?", Taylor asked, changing the subject. "She's good. She loved your cat so much that at dinner she asked if we could get a cat", said Travis. "Did she? I'm just glad that she didn't catch Meredith because Mer isn't exactly good with children or anybody. And it sounds like i'm converting Willow to being a cat lady like me", laughed Taylor.

Taylor barely knew this man but immediately felt a connection. He was good with kids, he even had an adorable daughter of his own, played football and had an amazing body. Taylor had never seen his body (there were not any pictures online she had checked) but she knew to play in the NFL you have to have a pretty strong being. He also had a wacky sense of humor and never ceased to make Taylor smile. She really liked this guy. Like alot. 

"Yeah, I've heard from some of your old videos that Mer isn't the friendliest kitty", agreed Travis, turning the lights off downstairs and heading to his bedroom. "How'd you know that I have dogs instead of cats?", Travis asked, knowing the answer. He'd dated enough women to know that she probably looked at his Instagram. "Umm, I may or may not have looked at your Instagram. But don't worry. I didn't find anything bad, you're good", assured Taylor, a little embarrassed at being caught stalking his Instagram. "Thank goodness", said Travis sarcastically. "What are you doing?", Taylor asked, seeing movement through the phone. "I'm going to my bedroom", he answered, shutting the bedroom door behind him. Taylor could see the fancy bedroom. 

While it was pretty basic, she saw potential. Oh shit, she barely even knew this guy and was already brainstorming on how to transform his semi bachelor pad into a nice house with a woman's touch. 

Taylor nodded. "You have a nice house", she commented. "Really? I have a house cleaner but I don't really do much decorating", he explained. "But i'm extremely proud of the room where I record podcasts for New Heights, that has a nice setup", Travis said, sighing as he lay in bed. "You have a podcast?", Taylor asked curiously, petting Benjamin who found his way on her lap. "Yeah, it's a sports podcast so i'm not sure you'd like it but you're welcome to try it", Travis said, leaning his phone against the lamp on his bedside table to take his shirt off, laying back down. 

Taylor almost moaned out loud. He's hot. He's so hot. He needs to wreck me right now. I'm not ok after seeing that. "You ok?" he asked. He genuinely seemed like he cared."Mhmm, i'm great. And why do you assume I don't already listen to sports podcasts? Is it because I'm a woman?," she said, trying to get Travis uncomfortable. "No, of course not", Travis stumbled, trying to back himself up. "I.. I guess I just assumed that you didn't because... because", Travis said, desperate to find a way to explain it that wouldn't be offensive. "Travis, chill. I was only joking. I don't listen to sports podcasts nor do I watch sports", Taylor said, laughing at how red Travis got when she asked him that. "Oh", Travis said, breathing out knowing he was in the clear. 

"I've had such a good time on the phone with you", Travis said, smiling at her. "Me too", Taylor agreed. 

Suddenly, Taylor's phone shook rapidly. Finally, it steadied. "Tay, are you alright?", Travis asked, concern in his eyes. "Terbulence", Taylor mumbled. Taylor heard through the speaker on the plane the pilot announcing something. "Good evening Miss Swift, there seems to be some terbulence so If you wouldn't mind taking a seat in the chairs with seat belts". 

"Taylor, I should go so you're safe with no distractions", said Travis. Taylor sat in the nearest seat, buckling up. "No, please stay. I'm really scared because we're over the ocean right now", Taylor said, looking like she was about to cry, tears brimming in her eyes. "Of course", he answered in a soothing voice. "Hey, listen to me, you're going to be ok. The pilot knows what he's doing, just take deep breaths", Travis said. Taylor nodded, wiping a tear that fell without her consent. Travis told her boring stories about sports and other things she wasn't interested in, watching her eyelids slowly get heavy and droop as she leaned her head against the comfy seat. "Goodnight", he whispered softly, Taylor not replying because she was already out of it. 

Travis didn't want to end the call and for her to need him sometime, so he propped his phone up against his lamp facing him in bed, took his pants off so he was only in his boxers then curled in bed, sleeping soundly with dreams of Taylor.

Surprise! I updated two in a row, how rare! Anyways, (this was WAY sooner than this Thursday) I just did that so I had time to write the next chapter but here I am finishing this early. Don't forget to comment or vote! Thank you so much for all the views it means so much to me!<3