Eras Tour

"Ready to go, pumpkin?", Travis asked his 4 year old daughter. She nodded, all decked out in Swiftie merch that Travis had chosen for her. Travis was a man swiftie, and he wasn't ashamed of it. He had bought two tickets to the Eras Tour, Kansas City night 2. 

His daughter, named Willow, was adorable with her mother's light brown curls and her father's hazel green eyes. When Willow was only a year old, her mother got in a fatal car accident and didn't make it. Travis was heartbroken and one day when Willow was taking a nap, he was working out and listening to music, and Taylor's song 'You'll Get Better', came on, and it brought tears to his eyes. He missed his fiance and it saddened him that she never got better, but it also brought comfort and took him a step forward of his grieving process. 

Ever since then, he'd been listening to her religiously, and whenever he played it in the car with Willow, she sang it in her cute voice. She got half the words wrong, but it was too cute to correct her. 

Willow wore a junior jewels shirt and black leggings, tying the outfit off with red heart sunglasses. She looked adorable. Travis, on the other hand, wore jeans with a not alot going on at the moment t-shirt. 

"You look so cute Missy. Who told you you could look this cute today?", Travis asked, picking her up and tickling her. Willow bust out in giggles, kicking her little lets. "Ok Princess, it's time to go. Do you want to go potty before we go?", Travis asked the little girl on his hip. She shook her head. "Are you sure, they only have gross pottys there", warned Travis, smoothing out her curls. "I'm ok Daddy", she said. 

At the concert, Travis put Willow on his shoulders, dancing along with the flock of swifties who gathered around him, thinking it was the cutest thing in the world to see a swiftie dad. But in reality, Travis was the original Swiftie, Willow only knew some of her clean songs. At one point in the concert, Taylor's cat, Benjamin, peeked his head out, but was quickly pulled back.

 "Was that fun princess?", Travis asked the little girl who was beside him a moment ago, but she was nowhere to be found. "Willow?", he called, concerned. She was only four. But no reply. 

He scoured around, looking for a short brunette but she wasn't anywhere. At the point where he was ready to curl up into a ball and cry, he manned up and thought 'if I was a four year old what would I do'. "Well, for one, I wouldn't be lost because I was a leash kid", thought Travis as he looked. 

But then it struck him. Willow was so happy when the cat peeked his head on the stage, so maybe she snuck backstage. Sounds like her, she was exactly like Travis. 

"Excuse me, I'm missing my four year old daughter and I think she might have snuck back stage", Travis said to a guard who was guarding the entrance to backstage. "I'm sorry but we can't", they said, not moving. But behind the guards, he saw a little girl run by, entering a different door. "I just saw her, let me through", he said, pushing past them easily. He was a football player, in much better condition than most security guards. 

"Willow!", he yelled, entering the door quickly because security was chasing him. 

He turned the knob and found his daughter curled up in the lap of the Taylor Swift. "Willow, you're ok", he breathed, Willow running into his arms from Taylor's lap. "Daddy, I sawed a cat!", exclaimed willow. "Sir, you're going to have to come with us", the guards said, but saw him holding his small daughter. "Let him go, he's with me", said Taylor, shooing the guards away. 

'She said I'm with her', thought Travis. 

"I'm so sorry about this Miss Swift, she's only four and I should have watched her better", said Travis, Taylor standing up from the arm chair and putting her hand out to him. "It's totally fine. I'm Taylor", Taylor said, making eye contact while shaking his hand.