Eras Tour pt.6

Travis finished packing and sat beside her on the bed. Taylor put her hand on his cheek as he sat beside her in bed, kissing him sweetly. Travis kissed back, putting his hand on her lower back and the other one on her stomach. "Mhmm", moaned Taylor. Travis was confused on how their just kissing made her moan, but when he felt her tongue graze his bottom lip, he groaned. He was now fully turned on, fully getting the hint of her intent of spending their final hour together before his flight.

He picked her up, both hands under her ass and threw her against the bed. Taylor moaned then giggled, feeling the springs in the bed making her bounce. "Are you sure?", he asked, looking for consent. Taylor nodded, very impatient. "I need words baby". "I need you to fuck me", she rasped out.

"I got you baby", Travis responded, smirking at how horny she was. He took off his sweatshirt, revealing his hair covered abs. Taylor let out a small moan. "Someones horny", he commented. "I haven't had sex in.... in 7 months", Taylor said, catching her breath mid sentence because Travis was kissing the sweet spot of her neck. "Mhmm, I haven't had sex in 4 years", he replied, sticking his fingers into her leggings, slowly pulling them down.

Taylor heard his comment but was too occupied by pleasure to respond. She helped him pull her leggings down, speeding the process up. She was now only in her underwear. "I got it baby girl, you just sit back and enjoy the ride", he rasped, trying his best to take his time with her even though he was tempted to just rip all of her clothes off. He sat her up quickly and pulled her tank top off to reveal no bra.

Taylor let out a loud moan as he spread her legs apart and placed gently kisses in her inner thighs, slowly going up. He took her underwear off and rubbed her clit, enticing moans out of Taylor."Trav", she moaned. "Damn you're wet baby", he said in between kisses. "Trav", she said, screaming this time in pleasure. "Yes baby?".

"I need you... inside me... NOW", she said, letting out the loudest moan so far as Travis placed a kiss on her throbbing clit. Teasing her, he plunged his finger inside her. Taylor arched her back.

"We'll get there", said Travis, teasing her. Taylor, however, didn't listen to this and pulled down his sweatpants to reveal his boxers. "Oh my", she moaned, just imagining what she could do with it. He was huge, the biggest she'd seen. "Do you like it?", he asked.

Taylor nodded frantically. "Now", she groaned. "If you insist", he agreed, realizing that this was enough teasing. He took his underwear off and picked her up again, placing her head softly on a pillow and laying on top of her, bearing most of his weight on his elbows. He reached down and rubbed her swollen clit, causing Taylor's body to racket with moans.

Finally, Travis plunged into her, filling he up. He gave her a moment to adjust. "Ready?", he breathed, Taylor nodding frantically. Travis began thrusting, and within minutes, Taylor was close. "Trav", she moaned. "Yes baby", Travis said. "I'm gunna", she began but was too overcome by pleasure to speak. "Me too baby. Cum for me Tay", he said, driving her over the edge as they did it together.

He pulled out of her and pulled her to his chest. "That was..", began Taylor. "That was so good". "You're amazing Tay", he said, kissing her forehead, wiping the hairs away from her face that stuck there with sweat. "I should shower", said Taylor. "Can I join? I have to leave in 15 minutes", said Travis. "Of course baby", said Taylor. Taylor tried to stand up but almost collapsed, Travis thankfully catching her.

After their 'shower', Taylor hugged Travis in the doorway tight as a limo waited for him out front. "I'm going to miss you so much", said Taylor, feeling a tear run down her face. "Hey, it's ok. I'm going to miss you more", said Travis, kissing her temple as he snaked his arms around her waist. "We can do this again, right?", asked Taylor. "Of course baby. I'd love that. How about you come to see me this time on Friday? And since I have a game that Sunday, you can go to my game", suggested Travis. "Trav, I'd love to", she said, her head still firmly pressed against his chest. 

"It's a date them", Travis answered. 

He tilted her head upwards and smashed his lips to hers passionately. "Mhmm", moaned Taylor as their tongues fought for dominance. "Bye baby", said Travis, kissing a tear away as it began rolling down Taylor's cheek. "Bye", she said, both happy that they got to spend this time together and sad that it had to come to an end.  

Hehe I told you it would only be a spicy scene. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment or vote!<3