Chapter Twenty-Three

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

OUTSKIRTS OF NEW ORLEANS / TEMPLE OF ELDER GODS AND GODDESS

The next day, Gia and Marion gently holds each other's hands as they slowly walks inside the temple, admiring the statues and sculptures of the Elder Gods and Goddess.

{Christy's Outfit}

Marion points her finger at the statues of her grandparents, The Elder Gods and Goddess, Elias and Zenova.

"Looky, Mommy, it's grandpa and grandma." Marion said with a smile. And looks at another statue of her father, Max, wearing his armor and sword. "And a statue of Daddy too."

"Yeah, it is." Gia said with a small smile.

"Hey, you guys." Christy greeted her best friend, Gia, and her niece, Marion.

"Hi, Auntie Christy." Marion greeted with a small wave.

"Hi, Christy." Gia greeted.

"Marion?" Christy said, slowly walks up to her and gently crouches down to her. "I need to borrow your Mom for a little while, can you draw a butterfly and some flowers?"

"Okay." Marion said with a smile and a nod.

Marion walks over to the steps and sits down. She takes out her sketchbook from her uniform backpack and starts to draw.

"Marion loves to draw." Gia said.

"Yeah." Christy said. And looks at Gia. "Gia? You okay?"

Gia looks at Christy with a small smile. "Yeah, I'm good. So, what do you need to borrow me for?"

"Yeah, about that." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Gia and Christy are gently sweeping some sand using two brooms. They sweep away the sand to reveal the Orasani O crest.

"I assume that you can summon either an Elder God or an Elder Goddess here." Gia guessed.

"Yeah, and also, the Elder Gods and Goddess can become astral projections." Christy said.

"Do you visit here sometime, Christy?" Gia asked.

"Not much. I brought Luna and Trinity here to visit." Christy replied. "And now, you and Mar."

Christy and Gia exchange small smiles at each other.

"Marion? You ready to get something to eat, sweetheart?" Gia asked.