Chapter Twenty-Eight

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GREENHOUSE

The next day, in a greenhouse, Christy is wearing a pair of garden gloves while planting flowers in flower pots.

{Christy's Outfit}

The Elder Goddess, Celia, slowly walks inside the greenhouse. She and her granddaughter, Christy, exchange looks at each other.

"Hi, Grandma." Christy greeted her grandmother with a small smile. "I'm almost done with the flowers."

"The flowers are beautiful as always." Celia said.

Celia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Where are Luna and Trinity?" Celia asked.

"At the Camp Orasani with Marion." Christy said.

"How is Marion enjoying Camp Orasani?" Celia asked.

"Marion loves it." Christy replied with a small smile. "She draws and paints. She even plays catch ball with the Demigods and Demigoddess. Luna and Trinity keeps an eye on her."

"Well, I'm glad that Marion has Luna and Trinity looking out for her." Celia said.

"Yeah. And Marion also practices her magic too." Christy said.

"What of your beloved husband, Klaus? How is he?" Celia asked.

"Klaus will always be his typical Klaus Mikaelson self." Christy replied. "But he's doing fine."

Celia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. Christy's Bluetooth earpiece buzzes. She presses the button and answers it.

"Hello?" Christy asked.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted on the Bluetooth earpiece.

"Hey, Hon." Christy greeted him back.

"Are you preoccupied with something?" Klaus asked.

"Nope." Christy said. "Where are you?"

"I'm here at Mount Orasani. At the garden maze." Klaus said.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Christy said.

"Alright then." Klaus replied and hangs up his phone.

"Grandma? I have to go meet with Klaus." Christy told her grandmother.

"Alright." Celia said.