Chapter Five

*~*~*

*~*~*

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / THRONE ROOM

The next day, Christy slowly walks inside the throne room. She and her Uncle Cyrus exchange looks at each other.

 She and her Uncle Cyrus exchange looks at each other

(Christy's Outfit)

Christy bows her head at her Uncle Cyrus. "Milord Cyrus. You wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Of course." said The Elder God, Cyrus. "As you may already know, the Orasanian Warriors remain undefeated."

"I do." Christy said, gently folds her arms.

"And you must already know that our enemy, The Orcs, has declared battle with the Orasanians." Cyrus told his niece.

"Yes, Sire, I do." Christy said. And slowly walks up to her Uncle. "Uncle Cyrus, what's wrong?"

"The Orasanian Warriors, both men and women, are preparing for the battle with the Orc Army." Cyrus told Christy. "The Orasanian Warriors will be departing in three days by a riverboat."

"I figured that." Christy said.

"Will Zenith, Thalia, Maximus and yourself be prepared?" Cyrus asked.

"We will." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

AMES'S AND NADIA'S BEDCHAMBER

After Nadia did her laundry, she puts up her clothes. Christy is sitting on the window cushion.

"I assume that your Uncle Cyrus has told you about the battle with the Orc Army." said The Elder Goddess, Nadia.

"He did." Christy told her.

"And need I remind you that the Orc Army does not show any mercy on anyone?" Nadia reminded her, sitting down on a soda bench.