Chapter Twenty

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH / FIGHTING GYM

The next day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are inside the fighting cage ring with their bo staffs.

{Christy's Outfit}

"To train with a Bo staff, it takes practice with the bo techniques." Christy told her daughters. "You understand, sweethearts?"

"Yes, ma'am." Luna and Trinity said in unison with them each have a bo in hand.

"Does Triotcus and Aediphae show you guys how to use a bo staff at the Camp Orasani?" Christy asked.

"Both Mr. Triotcus and Mrs. Aediphae." Trinity told her.

"Alright." Christy said. And looks at her youngest daughter, Trinity. "Trinity? You first."

Christy and Trinity slowly takes a step towards each other. And Luna sits on the floor mat with her bo staff.

"Okay, Trinity, show me what Triotcus and Aediphae taught you with a bo staff." Christy said.

Trinity gently spins her bo staff in her hands and so does Christy. But Christy surprises her youngest daughter with a surprise bo staff attack, and Trinity blocks it with her own bo staff.

Christy smiles. "Very good, Trinity."

"Thanks, Mom." Trinity thanked her with a small smile.

And then, Christy sweeps Trinity's feet from under her with her bo staff, causing Trinity to fall onto the floor mat of the fighting cage ring.

" 'Mazo euei.' " ( "On your feet." ) Christy spoke in the ancient Orasanian language.

And Trinity gets back up to her feet. Christy spins her bo staff in her hands.

" 'Zeigath oniae.' " (" 'Come at me.' ")
Christy spoke in the ancient Orasanian language to her youngest daughter.

And Trinity lunges at her mother with her bo staff and Christy blocks Trinity's bo staff with her bo staff.

Christy and Trinity spars with each other with their bo staffs as Luna observes.

Christy and Trinity finishes their bo staff sparring.

"Very good, Trin. Triotcus and Aediphae has been training you and your sister, along with the demigods and demigoddess well." Christy said.

"Yeah, they have." Trinity said.

Christy and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.