Chapter Seventeen

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / MILITIA BASE OF OPERATION

The next day, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, Ana, Marcel and Gia walks off the Maganline 3000 airbus.

General Markos walks up to them wearing his gray camo uniform.

"Hello everyone. I welcome you all to my militia base." General Markos said to them.

"My husband, Max, talks about you sometimes. In a good way." Gia said.

"And I speak of General Commander Maximus in a good way as well." General Markos said to Gia with a small smile. "Come along inside everyone."

And everyone walks inside the base.

⚜️⚜️

Now, inside, after taking the elevator down the main room, General Markos, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, Ana, Marcel and Gia slowly walks inside the main room.

"Gia?" Max said to his wife, wearing his gray camo uniform.

"Max." Gia said to her husband.

Max and Gia walks up to each other and they share a hug.

"Marion's with Luna and Trinity at the Camp Orasani, along with Nikole, Damien and Irene." Max told the others.

And Zenith and Thalia are also wearing their gray camo uniforms as they slowly joins the others.

"Where's Christy?" Klaus asked.

"She's with her six Handmaiden assistants, training them in the holographic simulation dome room." Thalia told him.

⚜️⚜️

HOLOGRAPHIC SIMULATION DOME ROOM

In the holographic simulation dome room, Christy wears her gray camo uniform as she observes the six Handmaiden assistants training with their blaster pistols and shields.

{Christy's Camo Uniform}

As Christy observes the six Handmaiden assistants, she small smiles to herself as she senses her husband behind her.

" 'Tashiz unao tazy, Klaus.' " ("I know you're there, Klaus.") Christy spoke to her husband in the ancient Orasanian language.

Klaus stealthy slowly walks up to her from behind and pecks a kiss on her right cheek.

" 'Venzos ozern.' " ("I came to see you.") Klaus spoke in the ancient Orasanian language.

Klaus slowly walks up next to her. They exchange small smiles at each other.