Chapter Eleven

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

MUSEUM OF ORASANIAN MYTHOLOGY

The next day, the Museum of Orasanian Mythology is being visited by visitors. Triotcus and Aediphae, who are both centaurs. He has disguised himself in his usual mechanical wheelchair and as for his wife, Aediphae, she has covered herself in a skirt suit.

 He has disguised himself in his usual mechanical wheelchair and as for his wife, Aediphae, she has covered herself in a skirt suit

(Christy's Outfit)

Aediphae is with a group of visitors as they slowly walks over the painting of the Orasanian men and women Warriors defeated the Orc men and women army.

"The Orasanian men and women Warriors defeated the Orc Army, at the Orc stronghold. Zenith and Max defeated the Orc men while Thalia and Christy defeated the Orc women." Aediphae told the group.

Aediphae and Christy exchange looks at each other as Aediphae continues guide with the visitors group.

Triotcus slowly rodes up next to Christy in his mechanical wheelchair. "The Museum of Orasanian Mythology has become greatly admired here in the French Quarter."

"Yeah, it has." Christy said.

"There will be a special gifts occasion to the Elder Gods and Goddess in the Grand Ballroom this afternoon." Triotcus said.

"I'll be there, Triotcus." Christy said.

Triotcus and Christy exchange looks at each other. He looks up at her and she looks down at him.

"Did you ever think to yourself when you were a child, that you would become the greatest Orasanian legendary?" Triotcus asked.

"Not really no, Triotcus." Christy replied. "Well, I'll see you later this afternoon."

"You as well, Christiana." Triotcus said.