Chapter Twenty-Nine

DAVILLA ESTATE

The next day, Christy gently walks up the steps and into the ballroom. The decorators are putting up the formal party decorations for the formal party gala.

 The decorators are putting up the formal party decorations for the formal party gala

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy slowly walks up next to her husband, Klaus. "You've outdid yourself, Klaus."

"Maybe, I over did it a little." Klaus said with his arms folded.

Klaus and Christy exchange glances at each other.

Christy looks at a decorated fountain in the middle of the ballroom. She slowly walks up to it and admires it.

"Nice fountain." Christy complimented and glances at her husband, Klaus. "Was it your idea?"

"Maybe." Klaus said with a small smile.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"I gotta go help with Tithous and then, after, I have to go to the parliament building." Christy said.

"I know." Klaus said.

Christy pecks a kiss on his cheek. She and Klaus exchange soft looks at each other.

"I'll try to be here, Klaus." Christy said to him.

"I'll save you a dance." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And she walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / LIBRARY

Later that day, The Elder God of Knowledge, Tithous and Christy are in the archives shelves. Christy is organizing some files on a hologram computer.

Tithous slowly walks up next to Christy. "You work pretty fast, Christiana."

"I take my time and get things done, you know that." Christy said.

"I certainly do." Tithous said.

Tithous and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

"Okay, I'm done." Christy said, and turns off the hologram computer. "You ready to go?"

"Of course." Tithous replied.

And Tithous and Christy walks away, heading to the parliament building for the meeting.

⚜️⚜️