Chapter Seven

*~*~*

*~*~*

RIVERBOAT

That same night, Zenith, Thalia, Max and Christy, along with the Orasanian men and women Warriors has boarded the riverboat and are asleep, headed back to Mount Orasani.

⚜️⚜️

GRAND HALL BUILDING

The Orasanian men and women Warriors walks inside the Grand Hall.

Zenith and Thalia are reunited with their son and daughter, Damien and Irene.

Max is reunited with his wife and daughter, Gia and Marion.

"Daddy?! An excited Marion exclaimed, scurrying up to her father. Max gently picks her up in his arms and she pecks kiss on his cheek. "Miss you, Daddy.

"Miss you too, sweetie." Max said.

Max, Gia and Marion exchange small smiles at each other. Max and Gia shares a kiss.

Christy slowly walks further inside and looks at Klaus. And they embrace in a hug.

Klaus and Christy gently pulls away from the hug and looks around at everyone.

"This belongs to you." Klaus said, gently pulls off Christy's silver fleurs de-lis necklace from around his neck and gently puts it back around her neck.

"Thanks." Christy thanked him with a small smile, and gently puts her engagement ring and wedding ring back on her left hand ring finger. "Luna and Trinity are asleep?"

"They are." Klaus replied. "And they can't wait to see you when they visit Camp Orasani."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"I'm really happy that you're home, despite your bruises." Klaus said.

"Me too." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange soft looks at each other and they share a kiss.

⚜️⚜️

CHRISTY'S BEDCHAMBER

Outside at the granite balcony of her bedchamber, Christy has one arm folded and gently fiddles with her silver fleurs de-lis necklace, spaced out.

(Christy's Nightgown)

She then, senses her husband, Klaus, gently leaning sideways on the balcony wall frame with his arms folded.

"I know you're there, Klaus." Christy said and turns around to look at him. "You don't have to stay up late just because I'm staying up late."

"I'm just admiring the view, Love." Klaus said with a small smile.

Christy small smiles at him and gently leans backwards on the granite balcony railing. "The view of the building lights? Or the view of me?"

Klaus chuckled softly to himself. "I can admire both."

Christy playful small smiles at him and playful teases him. "The infamous Klaus Mikaelson is such a romantic."

Klaus chuckled softly to himself again. "I can be romantic when I want to be."

"I know, I was just messing with you." Christy said with a small smile.

And Klaus and Christy exchange playful chuckles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Klaus and Christy lays in bed, underneath the fluffy paisley bedcover, asleep.

Klaus's Glimpse

Christy is falling through inside a bell tower.

"You're the Original Hybrid, and I love that. And I also love Klaus Mikaelson more." Christy said.

Christy continues falling through the inside of the bell tower.

Reality

Klaus wakes up and sits up sideways and looks at Christy sleeping next to him. He uses his vamp speed to get out of the bed and slowly walks away.

Christy stirs awake and looks at her husband's silhouette from the balcony railing.

She gently gets up from bed and gently walks out onto her round balcony railing.

Klaus is looking out at the buildings with his arms folded. Christy slowly walks up next to him and gently puts her hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Christy asked him.

Klaus looks at her. "Nothing, somehow, I just can't sleep."

But Christy knows something's bothering him. "Klaus?"

And Klaus knows he couldn't fool her. "I don't know what it was, but I had glimpses."

"About what?" Christy asked.

Klaus looks at her. "About you." And slowly walks away from her and turns around to look at her again. "There was a bell tower. You were falling. And that was it."

"Maybe, it was your fear playing mind games with you or something." Christy told him and slowly walks up to him.

"What if it wasn't?" Klaus asked, becoming worried.

"Klaus? You once told me that your own mind can turn against you. Maybe, your mind is playing with your fear of losing me or something awful happens." Christy told him.

"You're right, maybe, my mind is playing mind tricks on me." Klaus said to her.

Christy gently caress his cheek with her hand. "So much anger and rage in you. And plus with fear of abandonment and alone."

"You're psychoanalyzing me, Little Enchantress." Klaus said.

"Sorry." Christy apologized.

"It's fine, seems as though you've been around Camille too much, you've picked up some of her therapy skills." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

Christy gently removes her hand from his cheek to his chest. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Klaus reassured her with a small smile. "Go on back to sleep."

Klaus and Christy gently holds each other's hands as they slowly pulls away their hands away from each other and Christy walks away.

And although, Klaus seemed okay, a part of him was still worries about his glimpses. Was his mind playing mind tricks on him?

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?