Chapter Four

*~*~*

*~*~*

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / DOCKS

The next day, Klaus, Christy and Ana slowly walks onto a dock.

(Christy's Outfit)

Captain Benji is at his sailship with his crew aboard.

"Captain Benji?" Christy said.

Captain Benji looks at Christy and smiles at her. "Milady Christiana? What brings you to my beautiful ship?"

"Just visiting." Christy told him with a small smile.

"Alrighty then, come along aboard." said Captain Benji.

Klaus, Christy and Ana exchange small smiles at each other and walks onto Captain Benji's sailship.

⚜️⚜️

CAPTAIN BENJI'S SAILSHIP

In the middle of the sea, Captain Benji is at the quarterdeck while his crew are slowly wandering around.

Christy is looking through Captain Benji's handheld telescope.

"Anything up ahead, Christy?" asked Ana.

"Nope, nothing yet, Ana." Christy told her and sits on the bowsprit.

"Be careful, Chris." Klaus told his wife from the main deck.

"Always am, Klaus." Christy said, and gently sitting on the bowsprit, looking through the telescope.

And suddenly, the sailship makes a left turn, which causes Christy to fall off the bowsprit, but she manages to hang on.

"Christy?!" Ana exclaimed, worriedly.

"I'm okay." Christy reassured her and gently pulls herself back up onto the bowsprit and gently lands back on the main deck.