Chapter Eighteen

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

FRENCH QUARTER CAFE

The next day, Ana and Christy are sitting at their usual café with their mugs. Ana has frappuccino and Christy has her usual caramel latte.

 Ana has frappuccino and Christy has her usual caramel latte

{Christy's Outfit}

"So, have you and Elijah been on any dates?" Christy asked, taking a sip of her mug of caramel latte.

"Yeah, whenever we have some time together." said Ana, taking a sip of her frappuccino. "And I also talk him into wearing casual clothes whenever we go on dates."

"Elijah always wears suits, and we also train with each other at the training gym." Ana said.

"Well, I'm glad that you and Elijah has formed a strong relationship. I've known Elijah for a long while, and he barely makes any time for himself because he's always been attached to Klaus. But I'm glad that he has a happy life." Christy said.

"And speaking of Elijah, he and I have been thinking about getting married." Ana said.

Christy becomes surprised. "Really? Has he proposed?"

"Not really." Ana replied. "With everything that's been going on with Mount Orasani."

"Yeah, same old Mount Orasani business." Christy said.

Ana and Christy exchange soft chuckles with each other and drinks their caffeine drinks.

⚜️⚜️

ALGIERS/ MARCEL'S LOFT

Christy slowly walks inside Marcel's loft and looks at Marcel as he talks to his vampire companions.

Afterwards, Marcel's vampire companions walks away. Marcel and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Hi, Marcel. Seems as though you're occupied." Christy said.

"Oh, not to worry, I can make time for you." Marcel said.

Marcel and Christy shares a hug.

"So, what are you up to?" Christy asked, sitting on the arm of an armchair.

"Just the same old, same old." Marcel replied, sitting on a stool. "How about you? Heading back to Mount Orasani?"

"Yeah, later on this afternoon. There's something I need to do." Christy said.

"You mean the Chosen One elixir test thing?" Marcel said.