Chapter Eight

*~*~*

*~*~*

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, after Klaus and Christy arrived back in New Orleans in her skiff ship, Christy is sitting on the sofa, in the courtyard, playing with her wooden acoustic guitar.

(Christy's Outfit)

Ana slowly walks inside the courtyard. She and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"When did you and Klaus get back from Mount Orasani?" Ana asked, sitting down in the sofa chair.

"A minute ago." Christy replied. "How are things with you?"

"I'm fine." Ana replied. "Where's Luna and Trinity?"

"With Marion at the Camp Orasani." Christy told her.

"How is Marion liking Camp Orasani so far?" Ana asked.

"Marion loves it." Christy replied. "Luna and Trinity takes her to the schoolhouse and afterwards, they pick her up for lunch. And after that, the three of them just spend time together."

"Oh, okay." Ana said.

Christy's phone buzzes in her skinny jeans pocket. She stops playing her acoustic guitar and picks up her phone and looks at it.

Marcel

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Marcel."

"Hi, Christy. I'm at my loft. We need to talk." Marcel said on the phone.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Christy said, and hangs up her phone and glances at Ana. "I have to go, but I'll see you later."

"Sure. We'll meet up for drinks at Rousseau's." Ana said.

"Alright." Christy said, getting up and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ALGIERS / MARCEL'S LOFT