Chapter Twenty-Four

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

ODESSA'S PALACE SPEAKEASY CASINO

The next day, The Elder Goddess of Fortune Luck, Odessa, pours a cocktail drink for both herself and Christy at the mini bar.

{Christy's Outfit}

In the main room, Christy sits on the armchair of Odessa's throne.

"So, how have you been, Christiana?" Odessa asked, slowly walks over to Christy.

"I've been fine." Christy replied

Odessa sits in her throne and hands Christy a cocktail drink.

Christy gently takes it. "Thanks." And takes a sip of her cocktail drink. "How are things here with you?"

"Things are good here." Odessa replied, taking a sip of her cocktail drink. "I have many jewelry investors. And I also have a jewelry vault if you want to "borrow some jewelry" if you want."

Odessa and Christy exchange playful chuckles with each other at the mention of Christy's "borrowing jewelry" from the vault.

⚜️⚜️

At a slot machine, Christy plays a few rounds while taking sips from her half full cocktail drink.

"You're winning pretty big, Christiana." Odessa said with a small smile.

"I'm not playing for the money, Odessa, I'm just playing the slot machine for fun." Christy said.

"I know." Odessa said. "How's that handsome husband of yours, Klaus?"

"Klaus is fine." Christy told her with a small smile and finishes the slot machine. "Okay, I'm gonna go.

"Okay. Keep in contact whenever you can." Odessa said.

"I will." Christy said. "And I'll visit whenever I can."

"Okay." Odessa said.

Christy curtsy at Odessa and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

Later that day, Christy is sitting on the steps of the altar.

"Hi, Christy." Vincent said. "You asked for me."

"I did. Christy replied. "The spell that prevented Aurora from flaming out. Do you still have it?"

"Klaus came by a minute ago, asking for it. He has it." Vincent told her, sitting down next to her. "He has a soft spot for you, Christy. When he asked for the spell, I saw the vulnerable look on his face. He really does love you."