Rekindling Their Love

(⚠️ sexual content)

Alexis

The past 5 months passed fast and furious.

They spent a few days reconnecting before driving back to Frankfurt to see his parents and collect their belongings.

S*x came slowly. After talking about things, they decided not to jump in, but build their relationship taking things in their stride.

Their first time, about three or four months ago, was electric. He had crept in the shower behind her. Sliding his hands around her waist. One moving upwards to her b****ts, the other downwards cupping her p***y, his fingers playing in her slick folds and rolling her n****e between his finger and thumb.

Tilting her head backwards opened her neck to him. His lips grazed along her shoulder, up her neck and along her jawline towards her ear.

"I want to sink my c**k deep inside you. I want to hear you scream my name as I send you over the edge." He whispered.

She felt her body shiver at his touch. Melt at his words. Turn into jelly as his fingers played with her c**t, sliding along and inside her.

His arms were gentle as he lifted her. His lips claiming hers again. Instead of lying her on the bed her back felt the soft fibres of the rug that lay on the floor. Looking into his eyes they were filled with love, want and need.

"You're so f***ing beautiful." He told her.

"Jacob." She panted. "Please...."

He made love to her slowly and passionately. Her body came alive at his touch. Lying entangled together they were covered in sweat.

"That was wonderful." she whispered."I love you Jacob."

"I love you too. How about round two?" He grinned at her before bringing her body back aflame.

********************

Jacob

After checking on Lucca, he made his way to the bedroom. The sound of the shower drew him to the bathroom. Standing in the doorway he watched as the water cascaded over her curves.

It had been almost 8 weeks since he was last inside her. His c**k became painfully swollen. Not for the first time. He had j****d off many times in a cold shower when he thought of her. But she's here in front of him. Yes they've slept together and have touched each other, but have stayed away from s*x.

F**k it. His clothes were taken off and put in the washing hamper and he snuck in behind her. She gasped as his hand stroked her, touching her intimately.

"I want to sink my c**k deep inside you. I want to hear you scream my name as I send you over the edge." He whispered to her.

He took her three times that night.

His arms wrapped around her. Her head resting on his chest. He kissed the top of her head.

"Sleep well Schmetterling."

Movement woke him. She was pulling on leggings.

"Off somewhere?"

She turned and walked back to the bed.

"I need to go to the pharmacy. I've fed Lucca. Is it OK to leave him?"

Lifting her hand he kissed her fingers.

"Sure. What do you need? From the pharmacy."

"The morning after pill. We didn't use a condom and I'm not on birth control."

He looked at her.

"Don't." He whispered looking down then back up to her.

She sat.

"Jacob. Lucca is only 7 months old. Isn't it too soon?"

"Please." His fingers twined in hers. "He'll have a sibling to play with. I want to see you all swollen with part of me growing inside you again. But it's only if it's what you want too."

She climbed further onto the bed and cuddled beside him.

"Does this mean yes?" He tilted her head up to look at him. "Coz if it does get those clothes off and get back in this bed."

She giggled as he straddled her and pulled her t-shirt over her head.

**********************

Jacob and Alexis (almost 5 months later)

Sitting on the bed, Lucca playing in his playpen, they sat staring at the plastic stick between them. It wasn't the first time they have done this in the past 3 months.

Tomorrow he was away with the guys. Some awards night in Munich, and a photo shoot.

The five minute alarm she set on her phone beeped.

"I don't want to look." She said. They hadn't used protection in four months and all tests came back negative.

She got up and walked away. He picked it up and sighed, without looking at it he smashed it up and threw it away in the waste bin. He didn't care what the result was, they could find out later and they could try over and over. He couldn't get enough of her body.