Tell Me Your Secret

Jacob's pov 5 months later

She was his world.
Sitting watching her as she spoke to his parents, talking with enthusiasm, her hands moving in description. The glint of gold made him smile. That small piece of gold linked them... . Forever. Her wedding ring.
"Marriage suits you." Tim came to sit by him. "Took you long enough though. Thought you'd've married her a long time ago."
"Thanks bro. I wanted to believe me but she had some doubts. Our careers and how fans would react. But since she recovered and returned from Ireland our lives took a different path. A more... Erm let's say emotional... stimulating path and we realised we couldn't live without each other."

His eyes caught hers and she smiled. She mouthed 'I love you' to him and he blew her a kiss.
"So what's your secret?" Tim asked. "How are you so happy?"
"Privacy. It's difficult but we cope. Experimenting. Finding out new things that each other likes." Jacob walked into the kitchen. Tim following.
"What do you mean?" Tim looked confused.
He looked again at his wife of three months and called her over.
"Tim wants to know our secret."
He kissed her.
She put a hand in her pocket and held out a key.
"Hope you don't get too shocked." She kissed Jacob soundly. "While you're there, decide on later." She returned to his parents.

He led Tim to the bedroom.
"Wow, I love the bed."
"Lie on it." Jacob smiled, "and look up."
Once in position Jacob pressed a button and drapes opened revealing a mirror.
"Kinky." Tim smiled.
Pressing another the rings fell.
Tims eyes and mouth opened. Jacobs' grin widened. Repressing the buttons everything returned to normal.
"What? How long?"
"About six months. All her ideas." Jacob walked over to a cupboard and taking the key opened it to reveal all their toys.
"F**k." Tim walked forward. "You've used all these?"
"Most. Neither one of us is the dominant or submissive. We take it in turns. It was after she punished me once for rolling my eyes at her that I realised I couldn't ever be without her." He felt his c**k growing at the memory.
"Aren't you scared you could go too far?" Tim lifted a flogger.
"No. We use safe words. Don't knock it till you've tried it."
Jacob laughed.
"Some chance. Mine would run to her mom if I showed her this."
Jacob locked everything up and returned the key to her. Nibbling her ear lobe he whispered his intentions for later in her ear and watched her blush. He loved this girl.

************

Alexis pov

The wedding was a small, quiet one. They used a celebrant at the office,(after the quiet ceremony at the registry office) where the boys had dressed the room up for the day. Jacobs' family came up and they put her grandma and cousins on a video call to watch as it was difficult for her to travel. Jacob sang everlasting love to her as they danced.
It was now three months since that day and Jacobs parents had visited and also Tim. Jacob showed Tim their fun toys.
After waving bye to his parents they returned to Tim.

"Everything OK?" She asked him, as he looked like he wanted to ask something.
"Yeah. Just getting my head around... your...."
"Lifestyle?" She smiled. "It's not everyday unless we want it to be but we enjoy it."
Jacob smacked her ass as he went to get them a drink.
"It just... I never imagined the two of you..."
"You've never been curious about trying something like this?"
Jacob asked him as he pulled her to her feet before sitting down and positioning her on his lap.
"Well we've all seen fifty shades and well yeah. But to meet someone with the same curiosity." He sighed. "Haven't found anyone."

"I can always give you a taster. With Jacobs' permission and him being there." She told him. Tim glared at her. "Not s****l but sensual. I wouldn't touch you with my hands, just items."
Tims eyes went to Jacob as if to say 'Is she for real?'
"Offers there." Jacob took a drink. "You can try now if you want."
Things went quiet. She began kissing Jacobs neck, his eyes closed and he moaned.
"Go get him ready." She whispered. "I can hear his head screaming at him to do it. Plus we can enjoy ourselves later once we are aroused."
"Come with me." He told his friend and they left her alone.