Did That Just Happen

Tim Jacob and Alexis

Sitting in the living room she looked up when the two friends appeared. Tim looked a little flushed.
"Don't be embarrassed." She smiled at him as Jacob lifted her to sit on his lap even though there were other seats.
"Can I ask something?" Tim picked up his drink. "What... How did you begin this?"
They explained it all to him.
"Although I think the first week Jacob feigned being stressed every day so I'd look after him."
Jacob grinned and shook his head.

"She would strip naked and submit to me, then I would tell her to strip me and bathe me. If we showered she would suck me off first and then wash me, and wash my hair before drying me and moisturising me. Then she would tuck me into bed and provide me with food, kneeling by the bed as I ate. Who wouldn't want that every day?"
Jacob burst into laughter.
"Until I cottoned on then punished him."
She kissed him.
"Oh but even that was a turn on." Jacob nuzzled her neck.
"Do the others know?" Tim asked.

"No. Only you. I don't know how they would react." Jacob held Alexis' hand kissing her fingers. "It's a lifestyle we chose. It doesn't happen every day. Some days we are like any other couple."
"Trust has a lot to do with it." She told Tim. "You have to have full trust in your dominant/partner, in all aspects of your relationship."
She looked at Tim.
"How did it make you feel?"
"I understand now what you mean about heightened senses when you lose some. Not being able to touch you was excruciating. Then not being able to see what you were going to do put my nerves slightly on edge but then when your lips touched me I couldn't control my e*********n." He blushed.
They talked for another hour before Tim left and Jacob and Alexis moved to the bedroom to finish their day off.