Sorry note

I am sorry people..

I couldn't come up with any idea which is perfect to continue Thendral katre.....

My mind is occupied with strong and most suffered characters Queen Alarmelu and Valliyammai.... Also the Characters in FOL

Surely my mind won't come back to this character.. Which is completely out of the box of my writing style mainly the female lead....

I only had those three chapters in mind and I updated... And this story is pretty much common and you guys might have read this many time so this is not new...... There is plenty of story with this type of characteristics so you can read them in mean time....

I apologize for making you all wait all this time.... Sorry I couldn't make it......

When I find myself getting into this story , I will try to update... I just don't want to give update for the sake of updating that's why I am giving explaination....

Do share your point of views too......

And please do unfollow me when you do find my stories boring...

Because the followers count increasing and lack of votes and response is making me feel too low...

At least if followers are less I would be at peace... Trust me I would be happy if I have just those 50 followers who constantly votes... Because they makes me feel valued...

So please do unfollow me and reduce my stres... That would be great....

I hope at least now I can get out of guilt and type drafts in those books of mine till the targets reached...

Sorry once again..

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤