Thendral Katre - 3 (English)

Author's POV..

Ilamparithi came inside their room and removed his shirt hanging it at ond corner he took the note to write the accounts sitting in the bed......

After sometime Thendral to came inside with two glasses of milk... She moved towards him who was indulge in the expense calculations didn't even looked at him...

Thendral glared at him...

"Maama..... I brought milk. "

Parithi lifted his head and looked at her and the plate with two glass of milk in her hand.... He furrowed..

"What is this new habit dii..milk and all"

"Nothing much mama...I went to meet appatha(father's mother) right..she said I look weak and soo lean....that's why she suggested me to drink milk at night daily....then only I will be strong ahm..... "

He rolled his eyes and looked at her from top to toe.... The fact is she looked like she gained some weight not the other way around...

"that's right I asked Dharani to take ammachi( mother's mother) for eye check up....seems like he forgot....I will take her to hospital myself....you give me ...."

She gave him saying

" Atthe added batham and pista for me to gain strength...she actually made only for me....it was me who considered you who works alot and you need more strength than me and asked her to add more milk for you too...and see you are making fun of me..."

"Stop your lamentation and sleep dii.... I have to check this season Coconut seeling accounts something is missing in expenses...... Don't disturb me. "

" Cha mama... Seems like you are the only person who handles everyone else's  work....you can do that tomorrow when you are free in field right..... "

He signed and looked at her... She was about to speak more... He warned  her to shut her mouth through his single glance... He picked up one glass and drank the whole in single gulp and placed it on the plate...

Thendral blinking her eyes as she couldn't believe it....

"Mamaa..... That was hot milk...you drank it like it was cold juice.....your tongue would have burned mama..."

"It's already got cold when you were speaking....drink the other glass of milk and sleep dii.."

She nodded her head also checked the other glass of milk... Yes it was almost cool down....

She drank that glass of milk and layed on the other side of the bed....

Thendral turned to his side and kept looking at him... He knows her stares still maintains that didn't affect him.... Mostly it didn't but somewhere in the corner it did awaken unknown feelings of him for which he put end card even before it blooms..

After sometimes Thendral called him in husky tone which surely affected him...

"Maaamaaa"

"Ena dii"

He raised his voice now it was bit strict to control the different emotions her voice stirred

"Ehh...I won't say anything poya....how sweetly lovingly I calls you as mama....you bark like a dog.......poyaa.."

She twisted her lips and turned to other side....He signed and looked at her back....

"Okay...fine say why you called me.... "

"Ehh.. You know there is a word in English  " Sorry "...try to use that word often.....mainly learn to use it with me.... "

"Yeii what now....you are sulking...no need to say anything....I will do my work..... "