Habitual 3

Author's POV..

"Your past and Future coming together"

Amudhini turned back and saw the  person whom her eyes graced the first attention to was someone she doesn't want to cross path with ever again in her life... She gulped the lump and gripped the table in tight grip her hands already starting pale due to that force she was gripping it.... Old haunting memories rushed up to her like a cyclone and stood there still letting it wash off her again and leave just like that......

She surely not going to look back to it again so she stood up still with a forced up smile when her eyes finds the man walking beside the cyclone that man who is going to travel along with her.... He smiled at her that gave her some calmness she needs the most... Her eyes won't left him till he reach her and held out his hands for Handshake introducing himself first...

"Hii.... Agathiyan.....Dr. Agathiyan...."

Amuthini looked at him she doesn't know how to react now she looked at his hand then him.... She was feeling nervous all of sudden which surprised her she thought she lost all such emotions due what happened to her in past.......when she was in her thoughts... The another man standing next to Agathiyan said with a smirk..

"Anna she is not comfortable with PDAs and she surely won't be okay with touching another man's hand"

Hearing Aryan ...Aghathiyan withdrew his hand it was Awkward but before he apologize Amuthini hugged him taking him surprised with that and Elakiya was looked at them with open mouth she surely didn't expected that from his friend and she was awed by that....another person was literally fuming in jealousy.....because of the fact that She don't even spared him any glance but hugging the man she just met who is also his elder brother....

Surely Aryan didn't expected Agathiyan would come here... He did know his brother was about to go and meet the girl... Not even in his dreams he thought it would be Amuthini...... The girl whom she again wants to get back in his life and regretting of losing her in the past and what she had to go through.... He wanted to apologize and make up things and again patch up with her...

Unfortunate to him this wasn't the same Amuthini who just blindly belived and loved him...

Okay let him burn in jealousy let's go back to the couple who is getting lot more attention now  due to the open display of closeness....

She still didn't pulled away from him.. He didn't tried to relive from her hold nor hugged her back... He was perplexed about the situation he was in... He looked around the people who were watching them.... He patted her shoulder lightly.. She didn't bulged making him sign....

After few second she withdraw from him and raised her hands for Handshake...

"Amuthini... Sorry I don't have any title to add up to use as prefix "

She smiled at him... He chuckled and shook his head in disbelief...

"Okay Hii again... But now just Agathiyan"

He sneaked his palm under hers and held her hands and give it a slight press and shook it lightly....both looked at each other and smiled...

While the other two were watching them one with awww expression while the other was literally boring holes in both of them's body....

"Let's take our seat and talk.... "

He said and she nodded her head... Then only she looked at Aryan who is glaring at her surely that didn't scare her now... She just rolled her eyes and looked at Agathiyan.... He furrowed then said..

"It's my little brother Aryan.... He came here for some business meet and we are meeting here it's coincidence..."

He said to her then looked at Aryan...